How many rounds in a row can you birdie no holes?

So far I’m at 4 rounds. Getting pretty frustrated. Missed multiple putts used 5’ for birdie. Drain a 20 footer for par? No problem. 4 footer for birdie I hit it short-pull-push-hammer whatever....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is a thread that I can get behind! I'll be back after this weekend

I think rounds with a birdie would be easier to count.

Back up to 2.

The birdie is rare for me....I can go a long while. I just got one a couple rounds ago, though...so, for now, I think I'm at one round with no birdie. :)

Love the spirit of this. Big fan. Want to see some big numbers zero out!

One.

I’ve lost count...

Recent update.. I went to zero and am back up to 2..

Up to 2, again, and it will climb a lot higher the way my irons are flying right now.

All of them!

Back to 0. No birdies today.

I don’t get very many birdies but sit at zero. My last one was a long putt that was a decent distance just last round. Usually I’m lucky every 4-5 rounds.

Hahahaha I just read the name of this thread and we’ll I’m at zero right now.

I've played 3 rounds of golf this year and all 3, 0 birdies...that disappointing a little because I ended last year playing a 9 hole round with 2 birdies in the same round...

I've played 2 rounds so far in 2022 and made exactly 0 birdies each time.
My birdie/round avg over the last several years is 0.6 so I play plenty of rounds birdie-less.

:(

Last edited:
I'm currently qualified to post in this thread. My count is 2!

I've had a lot more rounds with a birdie lately thanks to putting so much better. Before the new putter it was pro6getting upwards of 10+.

All of them so far! :rolleyes:
The greens have been Awful. My friend just quit the league we are in. I am a glutton for punishment so I will stick it out.

I did have a look at birdie that just missed so I am getting closer.

I"m much better at this one. I"m at 2 so far. Have had a couple looks, but my chipping has been trash the last couple of rounds.

Sadly at 2 right now but I want off this train!! 🤣

Back