How many rounds inn 2021?

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This has become somewhat of a yearly thread for me so this is the 2021 edition.

The golfing season for many has already come to an end so I am curious to know how many rounds of golf everyone got to play this year. It doesn't matter if it was a tournament round, a practice round, or a full 18 on a SIM they all count as far as this goes.

I stand at 77 so far and probably won't get more than a few more rounds in before the year ends. My number of rounds this year is down considerably from last year and the previous year, but in line with the previous two years.

How many rounds did you play in 2021?

4. 72 holes.

Sad.

2 range sessions and 5 Trackman (only once since February or so) sessions.

Late start for me my first round was June 22.
23 rounds since then.

Got a tee time tomorrow so will be 24.

85 rounds. But my year isn't over. I'll need to give an update at the end of December.

I have 60 in my handicap. I believe I played about 8 times before the handicap system opened in Massachusetts and I have played 6 rounds since we shut down on 11/15 so that gets me to 74. I should get a round or two more in if the weather cooperates. This is all outdoors I don't count simulator rounds in my total.

18 holes= 76
9 holes = 13

68.5 rounds on the year

Probably 5. No more than 7.:(

153 rounds to date, playing #154 tomorrow (and better yet, still in shorts!). We play year 'round, so I should end up somewhere over 160 by the end of the year.

76 for me. Not too shabby considering that I lost about 3 months to injury and generally have to throttle myself back from playing too much.

I'd literally play 5 days per week if the bad back, and the weather, would only hold.

Looks like 23 for me, which is actually more then I would have guessed and maybe slightly lower then average for me.

Playing 151 today and 152 on Thursday.

65 scores during posting season. Add in rounds outside the posting season and misc scrambles/unpostable scores, it’s around 80. That’s probably a record high for me.

I'm at 94 for the year and will sneak in one more in MN this week(forecast of 52º on Wednesday) and maybe get to 100 by the end of the year with some rounds in Florida.

255.5 with probably 10-12 more left.

A combination of 9's and 18's totalling 67 times out or 47 18's.

Im at 58 posted scores. Have been many other 9hole E9 competitions and some scrambles here and there.

Down from my 2020 #'s. A baby will do that to ya.

Play the last round of 2021 today to end the year with 85 rounds. 79 rounds at my home courses. Hopefully I can get in more in 2022.

Just in 2021, probably right at 100+/-., and that's taking most October off.

Year around golf out here. My golf year usually runs from the 1st of November to end of September. I usually take part of October off for more hiking, and fishing.

I think since November, I've carded 25-30 rounds.

153 rounds to date, playing #154 tomorrow (and better yet, still in shorts!). We play year 'round, so I should end up somewhere over 160 by the end of the year.
You're playing in shorts now? WoW, what difference 135 miles makes. I've been fully (warm) dressed for the past week. Expect the same for the couple weeks or so.

Back