How many spare golf balls do you carry in your bag?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
I generally carry between 6-12 balls at any time. I’ve been known to have those Tin Cup holes where no matter what, I’m hitting my target and I need quite a few spares for those times.

How many do you generally take for a round?

Minimum one dozen, depending on the course. If my driver gets squirrely, I can lose a bunch.

Usually at least a dozen. I go through my ball pocket and get rid of old foundlings, chopped up crap balls. and so on! I take those out to a fully automated driving range, smack them out there, and give them to the range!

2 sleeves per 18 max..it forces me to concentrate better. I've worked really hard to hit fairways and to manage courses better. If I use up a sleeve it means a bad round to me..

2 sleeves per 18 max..it forces me to concentrate better. I've worked really hard to hit fairways and to manage courses better. If I use up a sleeve it means a bad round to me..when I brought more golf balls, it took some pressure off me to play better..

I always have a dozen. Have never went thru a dozen in a round and hope I don't ever do that.

I used to carry loads. About 8 now I guess.

Usually around a dozen.

If I’m riding and have my larger bag, there is usually a dozen in there, if I am walking I carry six.

Two sleeves.

3-12 balls.

I don't recall ever losing more than 4 balls in a round. But I keep a dozen normally. When I'm on the practice green, if I have time I like to line up about 7 or 8 balls from about 8 feet to see if I can make them all in a row. The cup won't hold them all but most times but you know if it woulda gone in. I still haven't made all of them in a row though.

If I am walking I will reduce it to 6-12 depending on the course I am playing. If I lose 6+ balls and haven't found any it is probably time to stop for the day. I will empty my bag down to a dozen if there are more accumulated.

If I am riding I will probably make sure I have a dozen in my bag and I won't go through the exercise of reducing my bag pre-round for weight.

I honestly can't remember the last time I lost more than 6+ balls in a round though. Not even 3-4 if I really think about it.

If I have more than 6 I take the extras out. I walk and carry and like my bag to be as light as possible. I can’t remember the last time I lost more than 3 golf balls.

No more than a dozen or so.

Usually a sleeve

I carry about a dozen lately. Have been lucky enough not to use them all in one round 😂

Usually 2 new unopened sleeves but then have a probably 8-10 additional about to be retired in a pocket that I have not put into the driving range bucket yet.

2 sleeves. might toss in a 3rd if it's a course i've never played/don't play more than once every couple years.

12-18. i play with cheap Nitro balls ($6/dz). This way, if i hit a ball way offline, i dont even bother looking for it. Just drop a new ball and keep playing (i mostly play golf by myself or with just one other buddy).

I’ve been playing ok lately. Losing only 1 or 2 balls in 9 holes. But i’ve lost as many as 14 in a rnd before. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually about a dozen

No more then a dozen. Usually less.

Back