How many states have you played golf in?

?

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • 4-6

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • 7-10

Votes: 37 29.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • 16-25

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • 26-40

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 40+

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • zed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I havent played in
Vermont, Maine, Oregon, Washington
Got the rest,
but add Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico.

Looking at the map that MAttyD put up, I need to modify my post.
I havent played anything in Rhode Island or New Mexico either.
Hmmm,

Last edited:
HI, MD, OK, VA. Been to the range in Arkansas though. It was mostly for the beer, but we were there. And not a golfer among us.

Wyo, Was, Cal, Ok, Tx, Kan, Fla, Geo, Hi plus Guam, PI.

1642212966419.png
Here is my map.

I want this to grow by at least a few this year!

3 states for me: the U.P. of Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota
As well as 5 Canadian Provinces: Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia

Perhaps you could amend your question critera to include Canadian provinces for us Canucks?

Cheers!

Come visit and we can knock PA & NJ off your list!
The family is planning a trip to Mahwah NJ this summer to see her brother so it is possible!

I am currently sitting at 4...
NJ, PA, NC, FL.

Adding SC & OH this year & hopefully more!

I've been stuck on 29 for way too many years.
ME, MA, MD, NC, SC, FL, NY, PA, MI, WI, OH, IN, IL, TN, MS, AL, MO, LA, KS, OK, TX, CO, UT, NM, AZ, ID, WA, NV, CA
4 of the states I still need share a border with the state I've lived in since 2005. Should be no excuse to add those easy ones, too lazy I guess.
Only international courses are 2 courses in Ontario and a little 9 holer on Campobello Island, New Brunswick.

Last edited:
I think with rising fuel costs, inflation, and all the other things we have to deal with. Playing out of state might be cost prohibitive this year. Last year I was really hoping to go and play on some out of state courses, but that did not happen. I don't even have it on the radar for this year unless things change.

Currently only 8. Added 2 last year. Hoping to add a few more this year

Drunk, sober, frightened, nervous, tired, too cold, too hot, disappointed, elated....I've played in many different states!

26 states: AK, HI, WA, OR, CA, ID, UT, AZ, NM, CO, WY, TX, MN, WI, IL, MI, KY, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, NY, and MA.
2 Canadian provinces: BC and NS; + South Korea.

That's easy! Three! Ohio, PA, and California!

1. Ohio
2. Indiana
3. Kentucky
4. Tennessee
5. North Carolina
6. South Carolina
7. Nevada
8. California
Eight it is for now

4 states. Michigan, Texas, Louisiana and Kentucky.

7 ,California, Nevada, Hawaii, Florida, Georgia , Massachusetts and Maryland, (plus Ontario )

NC
SC
VA
FL
MS
LA
ID
WA
NV

11, if you count putt-putt (add NE and MO).

Nine + the District of Columbia.

13 for me, although I'd love it to be more! (Note - if we are including our Canadian brethren in the state count and allowing for provinces, it's 14 for me)

New Jersey, Virginia, Utah, Washington, Pennsylvania, California, Florida, South Carolina, Maine, New York, Missouri, Illinois, Hawaii
[British Columbia]

Been stuck on 33 for a couple of years now. Planning to knock off a couple more on the list this year.

The big 0 - though I went to Torrey Pines Elementary School and used to walk very near the Golf Course most days....

A

Currently 7, but adding N.M. in April: FL, AR, MO, KS, CO, AZ, CA

Think 11 if I am remembering all of them. Hit the driving a lot in Kuwait when I was there but didn’t get a round in.

AL, TN, MS, AR, FL, AZ, CA, CO, MT, WV, NC

Back