How many states will you visit for golf in 2020?

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
Let’s keep a running total.

Probably 5-6 at most.

Probably 5-6 at most.

That’s actually quite a few. Last year, I played in Utah, Nevada, South Carolina, California and Florida and felt like 5 were a lot.

So far? Plans to play golf in 3 states including my home state are already in place. But who knows what potential crazy THP experiences lie ahead. ;)

Might play a round in Canada if that counts.

Probably just my home state and one round in Pennslyvania or Maryland.

That’s actually quite a few. Last year, I played in Utah, Nevada, South Carolina, California and Florida and felt like 5 were a lot.
I will travel with my clubs for work...so will be visiting quite a few states. (GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, MD, DC, DE) So the total may even be higher & potentially 10-11 states.

Don't know that I will get out of state this year or not. Hoping if I can get into a event this year than maybe but we will see.

Unless I get into an experience, probably only one this year. It just happens to be the state I live in. ;)

There are more than enough courses within an hour from me here in VA. I did play in Carolina last year and will probably do that once or twice this year.

Maybe 3-4

Kansas
Missouri
Texas
South Carolina

Probably 12.
Then again, lots of THP Experiences are around the corner, so who knows where I end up :ROFLMAO:

Five or six, depends on any work trips.

Probably 12.
Then again, lots of THP Experiences are around the corner, so who knows where I end up :ROFLMAO:
Great to see you playing again!

If anyone finds themselves in my neck of the woods with clubs, feel free to reach out. We'll go hit up a nice course.

This year it will be Florida, Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, and of course Minnesota and Wisconsin. I hope to get to Lake Tahoe as well in the fall but not sure if that will happen or not.

I would hope 5+

As of now, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, and Florida for sure.

Hopefully Texas, New York, SC and a few others.

Probably 12.

As I was creating this thread, I truly thought, “Nobody can outdo @JB.” Ha ha

I'm going to guess seven states.
4 are sure bets right now; MO, KS, IL, MI.
4 others are somewhat likely (>50%) AR, OK, TX, WI.
Also planning 2020 trips to ME, ID, and WA but won't be lugging clubs. Usually manage to play a time or 2 on those trips (combined) but odds @33% in any given one.

Last edited:
In addition to NY, I’ll be playing in Utah and Florida.

Over/Under is 10

Back