How many THPers have you met in person?

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Simple enough. How many THPers have you met in person? Having just been on the Hackers for Morgan Cup I met 16 THPers there. I have also met @J.B. Cobb III and @Chef23. So how bout chu?

A lot! It has to be 60 with active forum names but a lot more at the Grandaddy because all of the hosts and people at the Hideaway. They are all a part of the family!

Somewhere between 20-25 maybe? Between Regional Rivalry and a few get togethers of folks from MA/RI/CT/NH/NY.

BUT, that will change this year. I want to be able to tee it up with a few THPers this year on a random course somewhere if the stars align. I have a few in mind just due to their geographical location and I hope that happens. If I travel somewhere for work, then you'll never know if you'll get the shoulder tap from me. It could be a round of golf, hitting range balls, playing mini golf, or a random beer somewhere.

BUT, that will change this year. I want to be able to tee it up with a few THPers this year on a random course somewhere if the stars align. I have a few in mind just due to their geographical location and I hope that happens. If I travel somewhere for work, then you'll never know if you'll get the shoulder tap from me. It could be a round of golf, hitting range balls, playing mini golf, or a random beer somewhere.

Where in KY?

About 2 hours due west of Louisville
Two of the guys I'm going to Scotland with this August are KY boys. They are at Idle Hour. They keep begging me to come out. Maybe a road trip and swing thru area. ;)

10 so far. Hoping to grow the list :D

23ish? Between Distance Bash guys and the 2 Grandaddy get togethers ( Cog Hill and the Grandaddy itself )

7 Team Hackers, 8 on the "other" team!! haha. JB, GG Little Rat, Master Yagley. Pretty sure I know who Smallville is. So 20 is the number for now.

I think around 25 or so, all phenomenal great people...and that doesn't happen with meeting 25+ people very often.

16 I believe. But I'm going to add at least 25 more with everyone from Callaway and the Hideaway! Like Cap said above, they are part of the THP family (and half of them have forum names too lol)

None so far. Hoping that will change in 2022.

A lot, and never enough. There were a ton at the first event i went to. It was both awesome and insane.

I'm going to say over 200. Some are still here and some have moved on.

just 3 so far, Hope to increase that number greatly this year!

Back