How many THPers have you met in person?

Quite a few but not enough.

A lot have moved on too, which saddens me. Although a very few not so much.

I'm only at 2... One that I live with & the other we played with once (well me once).
I had the pleasure of waking up at the butt crack of dawn to drop the two of them at the airport for the Grandaddy.

Can't wait to make it more during the SC & Ohio gatherings... And hopefully an experience this year 🤞

1 and that was years ago. That number will increase in March when I head to the SC/NC/GA/FL unofficial regional gathering

Sheesh......no idea. If I had to throw a number at it, I'd say........ 75+. Probably more.

79CCF1A4-5017-4B0E-95D3-3170A597D779.jpeg
So far none. Would like that to change at some point!

Hmm, I'm going to have to think about that. It has to be well over 30 I think.

19 I think. That number should more than double this year.

more than I could even count.

I think its 34 including OEM folks who have a presence on the forum.

Well into the several hundred thanks to some larger entry events and just being around a decade or so

Maybe around 25-30? I've actually played rounds with far less. I've been to a couple of unofficial New England gatherings where I've met most overall number of THP'ers, plus five gents at The Graphite Challenge @BigDill @Parrot @djt311 @mmaynard11 @PowerThrust

Gotta be around 100 by now. Honestly no idea.

Around 19 is best guess all around the 2018 Morgan Cup including t teammates onTeam Paradise, 8 on Team Hackers including Jose & Yags plus JB, GG, Rachel & @jim54 who came in for practice round pre-MC. Need to increase this in 2022.

Zero.... However, if anyone is going to be in Vegas for the NFL Draft I have 2 spots open on my tee time!

Jake and Steve

All told, 8, 2 are reps/work for Mizuno, 2 (3 with JB) work for this site. and that leaves @Stryker @templeton80 and @Desmond .

I enjoyed all my time spent (however long or short) with each of them. I look forward to future opportunities to tee it up, or dine or have a drink with any of them again or any other members in the future. This place so changed my outlook on the game, equipment, fittings, LESSONS, improvement, PUTTER SHAPES, golf bags, style, BLADE COLLARS, everything, oh, and shoes.

Oh man... really no idea, but I'd assume in the ballpark of 100. 99% of them were nice, easygoing people and the 1% actually works at my home course now (and is no longer active) :LOL:

Too many to count over the past 12 years.

25ish? A very small number that I’d like to correct!

Back