How Much Golf can you Handle?

I think, ultimately I would play 5-6 full rounds a week (and maybe some 27s or 36s). I don't think I could manage golf every single day for the rest of my life.

Well, now that I'm actually afforded that schedule (except I pay for membership), my body won't let me do it. ? But when I was sound and had that opportunity, 3 to 5 days per week with one of those days being 27 or 36 would propably be the norm.

I'd absolutely want to play every weekday if I could.

I could see myself playing 5 days a week.

I would definitely be okay with playing 5 days a week

Full round every other day. Maybe some short game practice mixed in. I could handle more mentally, but not physically.
I’m with you here. I just don’t want to feel tired progressively each round. I want to feel fresh every tine out!

I played 3 to 9 holes Tues to Thur and or hit balls on the range. Fri 9-18 and minimum of 18 Sat and Sun.

I need at least one day to recover between rounds of 18 holes. My arthritic back and knees couldn't take any more than that.

Weather permitting. Every other day.

I would say 5 days a week would be good. That way the body has time to recover.

I go in spurts right now and have every ability to play every day....I'll play 8 or 9 times in a week and then 1 or 2...So I usually post about 100 rounds a year with maybe 20 days of range work only. So 3 times a week would be where I fall.

I know I’d want to play every day but 5 times per week would probably be better for me

Probably 3 days per week. Some weeks more, some weeks less.

18 holes per day. 36 possible.

With this hypothetical, I would probably play 3-4 rounds a week. There are other things I want to do.

I would play hopefully once a day. I might get worn out, but that is what the evening is for, and get back at it again the next day.

I miss every day golf.

I hope to find out sooner rather than later when I retire. Realistically, four days/week walking to start.

When I was in high school and college I played like 4-5 times a week. When I retire I want to play at least 5 times a week.

3-5 times a week would be my sweet spot.

I think 3-4 times a week would be the sweet spot. Any more than that and I probably need to start working out to handle more and that sounds terrible.

5-6 rounds per week. Need at least one day to get away.

Not every day but 5 for sure.

The one year I played 104 rounds here in Ohio it was 5-6 a week and that was with 2 kids
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Physically I could play almost every day and would do so IF I was able to at several different courses. Mentally I know that I get tired of playing the same 18 holes day after day so I doubt I'd enjoying playing more than 3 maybe 4 days a week over the long haul if I wasn't mixing things up.

Physically I could play almost every day and would do so IF I was able to at several different courses. Mentally I know that I get tired of playing the same 18 holes day after day so I doubt I'd enjoying playing more than 3 maybe 4 days a week over the long haul if I wasn't mixing things up.
Where are two round of the same 18 holes ever the same?

I know one guy and his dad that starts about 0 dark 30 and they play until just after sunset and they move along briskly so they cover a massive amount of holes. I am thinking you could just dig a hole and plant me LOL

Back