How Much Major Championship Golf Do you Watch?

I hate to say, but it really depends on my schedule for the week.

I like to watch all the majors if available time-wise at work depending on my schedule in the office. Many times I have the round playing in the background even when not watching.

As for the weekends, I usually like to get a few hours for each day, but again depends on my family schedule. For example, this weekend is Father's Day. I generally am doing family things on Sunday and if the weather is good will be outside and not see much.

As much as I possibly can

I'm usually locked in pretty good to all the majors and the Ryder Cup.

I used to watch every televised bit of all four majors, but now I’ll usually watch some of the first two rounds while working at home, little or none of Saturday’s action, then try to watch all of the final round.

I watch them all, every year. I even watched Phil with the PGA while on my honeymoon this year.

I only miss them if I'm traveling, or if I'm in a tournament that weekend, however, I record them to watch them later.

Since the Open is on the west coast I will watch more of it than usual. Love prime-time golf.

I watch every televised second of all the majors but I most often watch later off the DVR. I try to watch the final round in closer to real time so as to avoid spoilers.

Some Saturday if I have time to sit down and all of Sunday

A lot but not all. I watched prime time last night and will watch some today. Will be on all day tomorrow. I try to do the same with all majors.

Viewing all depends on the weather. If it’s storming or so hot/muggy it feels like death when you step outdoors then I’ll probably be watching. If it’s nice outside then I’ll be outside as well and I won’t be watching.

I’ve watched zero of the US Open, mainly due to the Euros being on. That said, I watch very little golf these days anyway. The Masters is the exception. When I lived in the UK, most major and PGA tour coverage was in the evenings. I watched far more golf then. Without exception, I’d far rather be playing than watching.

As much as possible. Sometimes it's a binge fest.

I'll watch any tournament on TV. So I especially pay attention to the majors.

I try to watch every minute of it. If I am at home it's on tell the end of the broadcast.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

It is US Open week and that means a lively forum thread as well as what some consider must see TV. It is the third major of the year after a bit of a reshuffle and Torrey Pines should be a great visual backdrop for the tournament.

Lots of interesting stories are out there this week. Can Phil Mickelson do the improbably and not only complete the Grand Slam, but win back to back majors at his age? Can Bryson repeat as champion?

It will all unfold beginning Thursday but the question is will you be watching? And diving in deeper, how much Major Championship golf do you watch each tournament?

GSlam-trophies-847-1024x564.jpg

Continue reading...
Majors are, other the the Ryder/Presidents Cup, the only tournament golf that I watch. I usually pretty well clear out my weekends for the majors and just sit in front of the TV all weekend. After all, the majors are the only golf that really matters.

Around work as much as possible and it is easier to catch part on phone etc. I love the BO as get up early and can catch blocks of time before work or early on weekends.

As much as I possibly can! Although the online feed from the US Open was a little disappointing. You could only watch the featured group, or at least that's what I was able to do. The Masters online feed is far superior.

LOVE to watch the majors, Did not watch too much of the US OPEN, boring......spent time with the bestest half after being out of town for a week and just getting things done around the house....did go kayaking on Sunday though

I used to not care about the pga but now the usga has so f*cked up the courses that as much as i love the us open i more prefer the pga. Still love the open and masters watch as much as i can.

I usually watch nearly every minute of streaming and live tv on the weekends and consume as much as possible of the afternoon/evening rounds ok Thurs and Friday. Being in Vegas we didn't watch as much coverage but watched the final round on tv.

For the majors, I watch as much as I can. I will usually watch most of the final rounds provided I have nothing planned on those days.

Back