How often do you buy new shoes?

How often do you buy new shoes?

• * I replace spikes, not shoes

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • * I always have new kicks every season 'cause I'm styling' and have a collection

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • * I replace them when my foot goes through the bottom

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • * I don't really think about it, just get new ones when I feel like it

Votes: 53 67.1%

• Total voters
once a year is about right, however when I find a pair I like I stick with them, have had a pair of addais that I have sent to the cobbler twice, they are so comfortable I hate to give them up,

Whenever I see some that I really like and want.

maybe 1 pair a year and i keep all of the older ones it seems. Have maybe 10-11 pairs now

I chose the "don't think about it" answer, but it comes out to roughly 2 pairs a year. They are usually pretty worn out/gross after a year's use.

I replace my spikes and spikeless last about a season bc I wear them on and off the course

Typically just one pair of spikeless per year that replace the last pair that I wore out from 100+ rounds of walking the course.

Thanks everyone for all of the responses! I know that I fall squarely in the "don't think about it" category.

I typically get a new pair per year, although I've bought two in the past 6 months since I didn't care for the new pair.

With the line getting blurred between "spiked golf shoes" and some regular shoes with the "spike less" concept ... I know wear my regular cross training shoes now.

I have one pair "official" golf shoes that I have had for 3+ years now.

I'd say every 12-18 months. when the support starts to suffer, it's time. that's what prompted my recent change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever I find a model that fits well, that's about every two years. I will always buy two pairs though, so they last longer

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Usually 2 pairs a year. One spiked waterproof offering and one spikeless ams breathable for the humid summers here in MO

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Whenever I feel like it, which is usually every 2-3 years.

I like to keep a pair of white and a pair of black.
As soon as one of my two pairs isn't waterproof anymore I buy some new ones.

I probably buy 2-3 pairs a year. Out with the old and in with the new!

Considering I still am wearing the original Adidas Adizero that look like soccer shoes with soft spikes, I have gone a long time without buying golf shoes. Just bought a spikeless pair - Puma Ignite NXT disc. :)

I literally just replaced a set of spikes. That said, I’d buy a pair this year if there was a good deal, or they were Jordan 4’s.

A few times a year usual spikes for early season and spikeless in the summer.

I bought two new pairs before the 2018 THP Championship and I just bought my newest pair last week. I probably won't get another pair until at least 2021. Probably...

i bought my firsf pair last year (fj) now j want the boas. wife said i dont need them but when i played softball i had about 10 pairs of cleats so it what ever you feel

When my old ones start getting ratty, and/or when I see a new pair that I like. Current rotation is two pair of True Linkswear OGs (white and navy/gray), pondering a pair of their knits for summer.

I guess I am a creature of habit, I have three pair of the exact same Footjoy golf shoes. I also have a pair of Footjoy Pro S/L and a pair of Pro S/L BOA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably every season or two.

When I can find my size and they are on clearance. I purchased 4 pair last summer.

Back