How Often Do You Play?

I'm playing 9 holes in league every week now, which is a whole lot more than previous years. I'll sneak in an 18 hole round once a month as well.

Once a week on the course. Once or twice a week at the range. Its a little disappointing because I really should be better than I am with the amount of time I spend on it.

About once per week. Here lately I’ve been able to get another 9 or so in while the boy is at jr. golf

This year it's been weekly for the most part. Sometimes I'll get out twice in a week. The biggest difference between now and a few years ago is that I don't get out to practice near as much. I guess I shouldn't be too mad about my handicap going up considering that.

Are you a weekly golfer?
Monthly? Daily?

How often are you playing?
About once a week. I used to play 3 times a week when I was younger and single but now days my work schedule, family schedule and social schedule really cut down on my golf time.

Weather permitting twice a week - only on days that start with 'S' and end in 'Y'.

Traditionally I have a couple of 3 or 4 day local (in-province) and two week-long golf trips per year.

3 or 4 times a week.

Definitely not enough. Every four weeks.

5 - 6 rounds per week, weather permitting.

Usually 1 round per week and 1 driving range session per week, but I don't have a schedule.

Played 9 holes Thursday night and 9 holes last night.

Not enough 😕 I've actually played more this year than probably the last 10 but it's still maybe once a week on average.

Every other day, range days almost every day.

This year it has dropped to once a week with no league and no membership anywhere. Hoping next year to be back to a 2-3 times a week average

3 times a week during the summer

Usually two and sometimes three 9 hole rounds a week. About once a month I’ll play 18. Only been to the range a couple of times this year.

I can go a day without playing golf, but why risk it. I try to play every day but end up taking 1 or 2 days a week off. :)

With my wife's health, it's not often I get out more than 2-3 times a month. She encourages me to get out though, so it feels great when I can. I do have an unusual week this upcoming week as some buddies and I are having an "in-town golf trip" and we'll be playing three or four days.

Monthly before Morgan Cup but weekly since being selected. Trying to get ready

At the very least, 9 after work on Wednesdays, 18 on Sundays. More often than not, 18 on Saturday as well.

Back