How Often Do You Play?

I play when ever I feel like it. At least twice a week on average. Sometimes more. I'll easily get 100+ rounds played this year.

If I'm not playing, I'm still hitting practice balls for an hour, or so each day.

one day a week is about all my schedule permits, unless my wife and kids are out of town. but i practice another 3-4 days per week.

At this point it’s about once a week for me

2-3 times a week with 1 round being league play.

2-3 rounds a week. i'm an early morning guy. weekends are typically for family.

Twice a week, typically.

I'm retired, so I have plenty of time. I play twice a week (with 2 separate groups) and go to the range to chip, putt and hit balls one other day. I find that
at age 75 I need to rest the old bones, so I usually rest at least a day between rounds or practice sessions.....

Are you a weekly golfer?
Monthly? Daily?

How often are you playing?
Probably 3 times every two weeks until it gets cold. More if i could, i try to hit the range once a week too.

Hopefully at least twice a week and hit the range at least once.

Get 9 in on Thur night league & then try to squeeze in a couple of 18s during the month. Would love to play more but I just can't make it work.

Are you a weekly golfer?
Monthly? Daily?

How often are you playing?
1-2x per week depending on work rotation, + at least one range session.

3x a month on average.

Makes me sick to think about this.... from mid-March to Mid-June I played pretty much once weekly. Since mid-June to now I've played twice... this needs to change!

Usually twice a week during the summer, with one being league. Get out for an extra round every so often as well, so anywhere from 9-45 holes per week depending.

I try to play two or three rounds a week. I usually get in 100+ rounds every year since I retired.

Looks like this year is going to be 2ish rounds per week from March - December.

I try and get 27 holes in each week. I have a weekly skins league and I am in a Tuesday twilight 9 hole league. I generally get both of those in and if I am unable to play with my skins group I try and squeeze in 18 another day.

weekly

Depends on the time of year. Summer I don’t play a whole lot due to heat mainly.

in the late fal, through the winter and into ealry spring, I will average 1x a week with some weeks playing 2-3x

Guaranteed 9 holes per week currently with league, with 18 holes every other weekend. Having a baby running around has certainly changed things!

I work about 10 days a month, wife works about 60 hours a week, both kids in college, rough math puts me about 3-4 times a week.

At least two or three nines during the week and 36 on the weekend

Once a week if I can

I try to get out at the weekend for a round if I am not playing a club match somewhere, but I also try to get out after work once a week with Jen as well depending on our schedules - sometimes that will only be 9 holes, but it could be anything up to a full 18

Back