How Often Do You Play?

I also play a little bit (ref: @OldandStiff).

Friday at 2:00
Saturday @ 8:00
Sunday @ 9:30

Try to squeeze a mid-week round in whenever possible...depends on work and life schedules (added Mon & Thurs this week (y)). Play 36 on Sat or Sun about once a month.

Once a week…sadly. On vacation I’ll typically play two/three times in the week.

Play just M-F unless traveling to play....Play average twice a week except when travel then every day and occasionally twice in a day.

If I get out 5 times this season, I will be surprised.

Sadly with the wife going back to work, having to work weekends, and 2 kids, I end up with most of my evenings/weekends with children attached to me.
My golf days are now spent looking for "diggers", playing at the park, and trying to put kids down for naps.

Typical week is 4 times.

Will be slowing down now with a new born, have been playing a few times a week.

Once or twice a week with an after work nine thrown in here and there.

I'm around once a week. I prefer weekdays/evenings to weekends but last two times now have been Saturdays.

I play on average once a week. Work and kids and family keep me very busy. I would like to play more and get to the range more but that's just not in my life right now. A guy can dream though.

I’m having a good year. Averaging twice a week.

During the summer months- about 4-5 times a week. School year… 3-4 depending on when I can get out and kid events…

I will add… I had kids young, so although I’m only 45, my kids are 24 & 19, so I have more free time than most of my peers.

I also have the best wife ever. Never complains about how much I play.

I like to try and play at least once per weekend. Sometimes can get out both Saturday and Sunday if we don't have many errands to do.

On average once a week - twice on a good week, sometimes not at all in a week, it just depends. Played today and playing again tomorrow, so it's a good week!

Three times a week year round.

at least once a week, with probably one in 3 weeks playing twice a week and then maybe 2-3 times a year go on a trip and play 4-5 times in a week. Don't think I will get 100 rounds in this year, but it will be close.

5 or 6 days a week, almost always 18 holes.

I used to golf multiple times a week but situation at home changed so I'm more like 2-3times a month now. Relationship has soured my son andI are working on moving out. In the mean time i'd rather be at home (when not working) to protect my son from the verbal abuse and negativity of the ex gf. I can handle an adults yelling and spiteful comments but my son emotionally can't so I'm there as much as possible to tell her to STFU when she's being ridiculous. I do however see a light at the end of the tunnel and will hopefully be back to my normal golfing schedule!

2x/ week, with practice holes mixed in a few evenings.

Weekly for me.

A little almost every day, but I only get a full 18 hole round in every 2 weeks or so. I haven't played on in almost 4 weeks right now due to various stuff going on during the summer. I hope to get out today possibly.

I play every weekday, weather permitting, averaging about 180 +/- rounds per year. I make all doctor appointments or other commitments for the afternoons (as does my wife!) as I and my partners have first tee time every day.

Back