how old is your club brush?

I own one. Not sure when the last time was I replaced it with this one. But it gets used after every shot, every range session and every round. My clubs are finger lickin clean.

too damn old... like 8 years probably... need a new one but every time i look, i'm annoyed by the options :ROFLMAO:

I own one? Where is it? Maybe near my ball retreiver.

I don’t think I’ve had a club brush since the 90s.

Never owned one. Wet towel for every round. Really stubborn grooves get the tee treatment.

I've been using this brush, but I've had to use the bigger keyring and attach it to a carabiner on my bag. I don't really use the steel side, but I've used the brush quite a bit. Sure, I'd be less likely to need it if I take up less Earth during my swings. In addition, I now have a Frogger Amphibian towel, so I should have all I need to keep my clubs clean during a round.

1610814148080.png

Club brush? I missed that one. I use a moist towel or spit on the club face and use a dry towel. I've also been known to use a tee as a groove cleaner.

Mine is pretty old and in need of replacement. It’s not even actually a club brush. It’s just a brass bristled brush that I got in a multipack from Harbor Freight for use in the garage. I’ll probably replace it with the same thing.

Back