how old is your club brush?

I just have 3 microfiber towels. I usually use the darkest one to wipe clubs with. Keeps them plenty clean enough.

Try doing that at my course with our sticky clay like mud. You will never have clean grooves without a brush. @H8tobogie hates our mud with a passion!:ROFLMAO:
That is some seriously heavy clay/mud!

I have a towel with a brush attached to it. Had it for at least a dozen years.

Second one just like it, first lasted probably 15 years before the brush ripped off.

There's no company's name on it and I've tried to search the web for a backup but can't find it. Just assumed back then that I could buy when needed. Nope.

So I've had the same for practically my entire time as a golfer, I'd be a little lost without it, LOL...

I do use a club brush and it’s several years old. I hate the wire bristle side so I yanked all the wire bristles out and just use the nylon side. It has a lot of life left in it and will probably be lost before it dies. I have doubled back to locate it after dropping it out of the cart a couple of times.

Funny you ask - I recently purchased a new one as the one I have is about 4 years old....

Tera gives me the look when I bring them in the kitchen. So much easier in the sink with dish soap....and club brush on the grips too.

I have a work sink in the basement that I use. That said I have been known to clean them in the kitchen sink as well.

Golf withdrawal + thread reminding me of a product I was interested in = I just bought a new brush. Grooveit on the way! Thanks @chile

Golf withdrawal + thread reminding me of a product I was interested in = I just bought a new brush. Grooveit on the way! Thanks @chile

Be sure to put it in the "what golf stuff did you buy" thread ;) #8million

My what now?

One I've had on my bag for several years. There's a second one I picked up last year just because it's cheap. Both of them only cost me a couple of dollars when I got them.

I have a towel with a brush attached to it. Had it for at least a dozen years.

Second one just like it, first lasted probably 15 years before the brush ripped off.

There's no company's name on it and I've tried to search the web for a backup but can't find it. Just assumed back then that I could buy when needed. Nope.

So I've had the same for practically my entire time as a golfer, I'd be a little lost without it, LOL...
Ha, I'm an airhead. Been so long since I looked that I'd forgotten. The company name is on the back of the brush.

Still can't find it anywhere, though:

"Tucel, USA. Clean and Shine"

Very dirty from the last 2 days of mud rounds.

fa97a5f36a1fdcfdd54946743c3be7cf.jpg

Wowzers...I was just looking at my brush two days ago...it needs to be replaced & has been on the bag for about 5 years now. 😂

Older than my kids.

I think I've had it for two years but I honestly have no idea lol

I manage to lose it by breaking the cord or clip at least once a year. Or I see a shiny new color!

Mine is 3 yrs old

I use a toothbrush with windex to clean the clubs. When I go to the dentist I get a new toothbrush, and I swap the old golf toothbrush out. So I swap it out at least every 6 months.

I lost mine, so I bought a small one on a retractable lanyard recently. Much better than the larger brush I had before.

The wife always has like 4-5 brand new tooth brushes in the vanity drawer, so one day I took the old one that was in the holder above the sink because my usual club brush broke.

Not one of my best moves. :rolleyes:

My what?

I’ve only had mine about 6 months. I use it a lot. I use the nylon bristles on it to clean the spikes and bottom of my golf shoes too.

When it starts getting weird, or risks rubbing my bag, it's out. Usually a few months.

Not that old. I think I replaced it about 3 months ago. Not sure how old my previous one was.

Back