How would you play this hole (#2, 2021)

Driver to the right side of that green all day long.

3i then some type of wedge.

I can reach that pretty easy with a good drive so I think I would roll the dice, my miss is a push right so that bailout area may save a missed drive.

Pretty sure I would be hitting driver at the left side of the green and hope I hit a pure fade and not a slice. I also wouldn’t want to hit it too hard so a smooth swing should safely get me there. If I’m hitting the ball pure I may go 3 hybrid or 3 wood and just hope to carry the ravine. Ball travels a little easier in Utah elevation id assume.

i don't carry 240+ with my driver so i'm going 4h and an AW (hopefully) onto the green. probably 2 putt and be happy that it wasn't worse...that's my game..."be happy it wasn't worse"

Hit to the fat part of the fairway and hit a wedge in. I have been playing more course management golf which leads to a reduction in large numbers in my rounds.

7i, 9i +\- a club will yield the best scores over time for most of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my driver has been behaving, I'd go for it, but a solid iron shout would still leave me a wedge in, so that would be my most likely course of action.

6 or 7 iron depending on the wind and how the ball is carrying that day and then wedge, then birdie putt.

i'm looking for a 190-200 yard shot, leaving me a controlled 56 or 60. so thinking 6i or 5i off the tee, maybe hybrid depending how i'm swinging that day.

I've never played the course, so I'd probably lean towards being conservative these days. Depending on how I'm swinging that day, it'd probably be a 5i to the layup spot followed by a 52* wedge.

Looks like a really fun course!

Is this at elevation? How much extra carry do we get from it?

There are a few greens on the back 9 that aren’t so much fun.

I’m pretty sure last time I played this hole I took an iron off the tee. It eliminates the big numbers which is more likely than a low number.

Back