How would you play this short par 4?

I was predicating my attack on actually hitting quality golf shots.

Man. New year new Hammy. You think you know a guy.

If playing for score: 5 wood off the tee from whites or 3 wood off the tee from blues. Either should leave me about 100 in.

If playing for fun: Grip and rip (or try to at least) a driver

7w to the fairway. Give me something I can take a full swing at, there's nothing wrong with walking away with a 4 on a hole that is a bit of a sucker yardage

Replace that 7W with a hybrid and pretty much this. If I was having a great driver day and it was downwind I might take a shot at it just for fun but 9/10 I'm playing the fairway layup. Mid distance bunker shots are not what I'm usually looking for.

This is part of the fun of Iron Valley. Half the time I hit driver just to get in another swing with it before hole 3, but it can find some trouble. An ok shot with the driver will most likely find the rough, maybe a bunker (there are chances to be in the sand with almost any club here) but will get me close. The only issue is hitting it left of the green where the green slopes away from you.

My 3H is a smarter choice since I play a slight draw with it and it will be well short of the small tree on the left near the green. A wedge in is fine.

In summation, Driver when I am feeling gutsy, but 3H is the better play.

I'm going 3W and hopefully be in the fairway or some manageable rough, then PW from 90-100 yards and hopefully have a birdie putt, or at least a par. Possibly I jack up 1 or 2 of the first 2 shots and end up with a bogey or double.

Driver. If I miss the green there are plenty of greenside bunkers to catch the ball for me.

When I have played Iron Valley, I like to hit at that middle pot bunker where the fairway crooks right with my hybrid. I usually draw it, and it should go right over it and give me an easy wedge in. I like to kind of ease into the round there because you really don't want to be looking at big scores on 1 and 2 because you were too aggressive.

Aiming at the green and playing it from wherever the tee shot ends up.

Back