Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad you have already noticed the culture here! Where are you from?

Just wanted to throw out a quick hello to everyone. First joined in Aug of 2019 while looking for a different driver and found a Wilson Triton head on this forum. Now just recently returned after buying a set of F8 OL irons.

After taking some time to read thru some posts, I am amazed at the comradarie on the forum. Just found out about the Albatross Club and after finding out it supports St Judes Childrens Research Hospital, I joined.

I look forward to reading the forums over the next few months as I wait for the temps to climb and the snow to melt.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Glad you have already noticed the culture here! Where are you from?
East Central WI. Whistling Straights and Irish courses, Blackwolf Runs two 18's and The Bull all within 10 miles of me.

East Central WI. Whistling Straights and Irish courses, Blackwolf Runs two 18's and The Bull all within 10 miles of me.

Very cool! I am hoping to make it out that way for one of the Ryder Cup days. Planning on going?

Welcome to THP!

Very cool! I am hoping to make it out that way for one of the Ryder Cup days. Planning on going?
Already have other commitments that weekend. I was there for the PGA Championship in 2004.

Welcome to THP. :welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the best golf forum on the planet!

:welcome: Good call on the AC membership! It is an amazing program.

Welcome aboard!

Back