Howdy from North Texas

Kid Frisco

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from Frisco Texas. Been a longtime lurker and hope to contribute in any small way I can to this wonderful forum.

Ive been retired a few years and have my cap down to a 12 currently and working to get in single digits.

Thanks!

Welcome. Plenty of folks in the DFW area on here.

Welcome to THP, from Prosper.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:and good luck with the cap!

Welcome to THP. I miss living there, last place was the apartments right in front of TPC Craig Ranch.

:welcome:

Welcome, I am also in Prosper

Welcome to THP from Katy TX

Just wanted to say hello from Frisco Texas. Been a longtime lurker and hope to contribute in any small way I can to this wonderful forum.

Ive been retired a few years and have my cap down to a 12 currently and working to get in single digits.

Thanks!

Welcome to THP. You have a good group of guys in your area. Have fun and dive right in.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP???

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP, you're going to like it here...

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome. Glad to have another Texan onboard!

Welcome! Even though you've been here awhile :) Glad you're jumping aboard!

Welcome neighbor! I'm just west of you in The Colony.

Welcome! I'm in McKinney and belong to Westridge playing every weekday, 2nd tee time, weather permitting! :)

Spent many a day at Stewart Peninsula when I could t get a tee time at my usual spots!
I mostly play at The Tribute and Old American.

I mostly play at The Tribute and Old American.
I used to be a players club member at the Tribute until they raised the rates and decreased the benefits. Probably to weed out the riff raff like me lol.

I usually rotate between the Trails, Frisco Lakes (their greens are really struggling) Ridgeview, Twin Creeks and Plantation.

Back