Howdy from Pennsylvania!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP RPP !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard! I’m from the Philly area and it’s always great to have more PA peeps on the site, you’ll love it here!

Welcome. This place will be fun and get you pumped to get out on the course more often.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. S.Jersey here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

It’s that time of year where I spend a lot of time watching golf and not much time playing. I had the rare opportunity to get in a February round in Eastern PA over the weekend and ended up here. My goal in 2020 is to get out on the course more often and see if I can stop the recent downward spiral in my handicap. Hoping this forum will be a good tool to help me out there and have some fun at the same time.

I have a feeling that, in the future, you will realize that you have stumbled upon the greatest golf forum on the interwebs.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Glad to be here!

welcome to THP!

Scranton here. Where are you at in PA. I was lucky enough to get a round in at Pine Hills last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scranton here. Where are you at in PA. I was lucky enough to get a round in at Pine Hills last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lucky! I’m just east of Hershey, but I play a lot of my golf closer to friends in family in the Allentown area.

Welcome to THP. Watching and not playing....I know the feeling. It's 26 and snowing right now in SE Wis.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back