Tour Event HSBC Women's World Championship, Feb 28-March 2

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
From Sentosa Golf Club, Tanjong Course in Singapore; par 72, 6,749 yds; Jin Young Ko defending. Coverage late night/wee early morning on Golf Channel & peacock

Sentosa.jpg

Another strong field, several solid pairings to watch, these 2 are probably the marquee groups:
Lydia, Minjee, Patty
Brooke, JY Ko, Celine

That photo is 🔥

Packed leaderboard after day 1, 22 players within 3 shots. Surprise leader is Sarah Schmelzel, with Linn Grant, Lilia Vu, and Esther Henseleit just 1 back.

Round 2 underway, Schmelzel continues to lead. Americans doing well, 4 of the top 7 on the leaderboard.

Hey, put the dam camera back on my girl Linn Grant! 😍

Furue has been really impressive this week. In building a 2 shot lead she's avg 247 yds with Driver but hitting 90% FIR while taking only 26.66 putts per day.

Furue has been really impressive this week. In building a 2 shot lead she's avg 247 yds with Driver but hitting 90% FIR while taking only 26.66 putts per day.
Impressive from someone who is 5 feet tall. Shortest woman on the Tour.

Impressive for anyone. This game isn't easy but she sure makes it seem that it is.

Sounds like some great golf. Will have to catch up on the DVR.

Great win by , 🇦🇺 H Green

Champion finish , her long game was her Ace giving her chances .. and wonderful putt to kill the playoff opportunity…

Why did Lilia Vu withdraw? Hope she's not hurt

Wow! I switched channels when she was on 15.
It got very hot for Green last few holes ..
birdie birdie birdie .

Great course and tournament

Great finish for Green, never saw that coming. I thought Boutier had it in the bag playing 18 at -12 with a 2 shot lead.
The LPGA never disappoints putting on a good show.

Back