hudson23

Reaction score
Handicap
So this has been my bag for the last 5 years or so except I had the GBB alpha driver and 3 wood before last year. 2 kids and buying a house kind of put golf on the back burner only getting out once a week if lucky. Hoping this year to switch the bag up a little and get the handicap back down.
f461b4cba631796b6e019fd4d1c37bdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun bag. Need to update that signature now : )

Fun bag. Need to update that signature now : )

Haha I just checked it out, it has been a while. I’ll definitely have to once the bag is sorted out for the year.

Alright, an updated WITB for the beginning of the season as of right now. You never know though it could change.
1800a836841f45e8dc3507ffdb624eee.jpg

Maltby DBM cavity backs? They look awesome!! I like the dark setup!

Nice setup, now what’s the car in the first picture?!

Maltby DBM cavity backs? They look awesome!! I like the dark setup!

They are the maltby’s, I’m hoping the play as good as they look for me. If not it was a good club building experience anyway!

Whoa! That escalated quickly! Nice set up.

Nice setup, now what’s the car in the first picture?!

It’s my 1929 ford sedan, a little rough around the edges but fun to drive
4653bd3f066d16d293ca74803c737796.jpg

They are the maltby’s, I’m hoping the play as good as they look for me. If not it was a good club building experience anyway!

It feels good to build your own sticks! Hit ‘em straight!

It’s my 1929 ford sedan, a little rough around the edges but fun to drive
4653bd3f066d16d293ca74803c737796.jpg

Yes! Very cool!

Nice looking setup!

Nice set up on the bag. Car looks awesome.

Such a sweet ride!!

well done.

The DBMs match the Rat Rod.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice irons. Would love to have go at building a set one day. Did you find it okay, @hudson23 ?

Ultimate stealth mode!

The DBMs match the Rat Rod.

They do, just have to do something with those white numbers on them if I really want them to match.

They do, just have to do something with those white numbers on them if I really want them to match.

Acetone will take that white paint off.
Plus that Finish on those heads is really tough. Scoring grooves stay sharp forever. Heads clean up like new with WD40.

Nice irons. Would love to have go at building a set one day. Did you find it okay, @hudson23 ?

I found it to be real fun. I did a single iron first and quickly found with a couple simple harbor freight tools it could be a lot easier. A little chop saw, belt sander, and a wire brush that fits into a drill for cleaning the hosels made it much easier to prep.

Just noticed the blower on the chevy. I've been think about going that route. Is it carbed or. fuel injection? How is the heat soak with no intercooler?

Nice looking bag, really cool seeing the blacked out look!

I went with the black shafts on my MMB blacks. Love the all black.
01141b1ad9b38cd68b6e7757bfa1e209.jpg
7e8346b0a35880b30ab5ddd3a9d2c11b.jpg

Just noticed the blower on the chevy. I've been think about going that route. Is it carbed or. fuel injection? How is the heat soak with no intercooler?

It’s carbed for now, but I’ve been wanting to go with something like the fi-tech fuel injection system. The heat soak isn’t to bad with this car seeing how there’s no hood. I had it in a Camaro before this and even though in something like that I know an inter cooler would definitely improve the efficiency of it I don’t think it hurt it to bad.

Back