HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

Sweet putter, Orange Hog!!!

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Loving all these pictures of the new putters. I think it is so cool that these are some amazing flat sticks and not just left overs that no one would want.

KG

Just Tapping Away

OH - That is beautimus! Congrats man!

OMeffingG I hit the motherlode of Christmas putter presents in this one, people!!

Let me tease it in with some spoiler tags!!
Thanks SO very much Josh, Morgan, and the OEMs for making this happen!!

Spoiler
2014-01-11160312-1_zps119a8deb.jpg

Spoiler
2014-01-11160429-1_zpsbc2c012f.jpg

Spoiler
A Nice, Shiny mFGP!!
2014-01-11160658-1_zpsa80a2a14.jpg

Nice man

This was waiting for me when I got home today!
uduhedum.jpg
rabe6uva.jpg

A NC limited edition Gambler Boat. Super excited to roll this on the course. It can't miss in my living room.

Super jealous. There are some seriously gorgeous putters being received!

Incredible putter Orange Hog!!!

So we just moved into our house here in Minneapolis this week. Today the doorbell rings and I'm thinking "who the heck is it? no one knows we've moved in yet.". I see that it's the mail man with a long package in hand and I freaked like a child seeing presents under the Christmas tree for the first time!! Snatched it from the poor man, slammed the door and tore into it to find this beauty...

A big thanks to JB and GG for the awesome belated Christmas gift!!!

m3? That's awesome!!

Not only are you guys getting an awesome late present, you are getting SWEET putters!!!!

Impressive haul to each who have posted already. This giveaway/contest was no joke!

Man you all are getting some awesome putters. Glad to see some are getting some SeeMore's. Can't go wrong with those.

Those are some seriously sweet putters. Wow, I knew the winners would be in for a treat, but these are incredible. Can't wait to see more.

Once I got home I finally got to open up my putter and here is what was inside;

Rolls quite nice with the Urethane insert, can't wait to see what she does on a real green.

Once I got home I finally got to open up my putter and here is what was inside;

Rolls quite nice with the Urethane insert, can't wait to see what she does on a real green.
Love the colors on the grip. Kind of has a retro look

Man you guys are raking in some sweet a$$ putters. Sorry for the language, but my oh my! Josh and Morgan keeping Christmas alive for 25 lucky THPers!!! Enjoy those flatsticks and look forward to dropping some putts!

Peeps getting hooked up with the Holiday contest, for sure.

Man some awesome flatsticks rolling in...congrats everyone

No doubt, great putters.

swing your swing

Seems like there's no rhyme or reason to how the USPS delivers the mail. The guys who've gotten their putters live in Georgia, Minnesota, Wisconsin & California.
Yeh, that makes sense:bulgy-eyes:

Hopefully, Monday will be a good day for the rest of us on this side of the big pond.

Oh man. Seriously cool stuff. So stoked!

Sent from my ADR6300

Love seeing all the putter pictures!

Wow JB and Morgan have sent out some seriously awesome putters, it just makes waiting a bit harder seeing all this goodness. So looking forward to my package arriving.

It is definitely growing in me even if it feels wimpy compared to the mc-72

Great looking putters guys. congrats !

This afternoon, I found a USPS mailer on the front door step, just thrashed like someone was trying to inspect it on the way to Los Angeles. Inside is a beautiful, milled Clay Long putter. Check out his work at rollyourball.com. Can't wait to get out and roll this putter on the practice green.

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

:banana:

Great stuff guys, congrats to all winners again. More pics please! :)

Back