Huge thanks to Spraytech!!!

cheffor

verified 20 handicap
Reaction score
Handicap
16 (OOB)
Spraytech and I shared a cart on the Sunday round on the Champions course at the 2011 THP outing. We had a wonderful time and got to know each other and a little bit about each others game. We talked family, golf, and what we liked from the demo day. He is one heck of a golfer and even helped me straight out my driver for the last 2 driving holes that day.

After the round I went up to my room got freshened up and head out for dinner with my wife, on the way out he caught me in the lobby and asked me how I liked the Mizuno JPX-800's, we had talked about them earlier in the day and they are near the top of my list for irons which I was looking to replace this year. He then offers the brand new set that he won and are sitting in his closet to me, I was floored and a little bit speechless. We exchanged information and I got him my mailing address and the clubs arrived today. I'm still speechless at the gesture and I can't say thank you enough for his kindness. THP really is a one of a kind place and the members are top notch. I see it time and time again on this board just how much the members genuinely care about one another and I am so glad I found this little family on the web.

So again, thank you Spraytech (Darrell)!!

Spoiler
2011-06-02_17-28-12_477.jpg

Now that is one hell of of THP gesture. Kudos to Spraytech. I am sure the golf Gods will repay you many times over.

Wow, I've seen a lot of great jestures between THP'ers but this might have to be the biggest! Spraytech that is great stuff man, very generous.

Wow, I'm speechless. What a generous gift Spraytech! How fantastic of you to do something so nice!

That is a superb gesture :D

Wow, awesome gesture Spraytech, this is why i love THP, its like a big family

Thats is super. Way to go Spraytech

Wow! That is one helluva gesture SprayTech. Karma will be sure to repay you a thousand times over. WTG!

class act all the way!

Very nice, ST. Enjoy your new clubs, cheffor!

Spraytech is the man.

Enjoy those irons.

Incredibly kind gesture from SprayTech. Enjoy the new sticks Cheffor.

Awesome gesture Spraytech, this is what makes THP so great!!! Best of luck with the new irons Cheffor!!!!

Enjoyment you get from giving those will be greater than the bucks you would have made selling them. Well done SprayTech.

That is really great! Definite props to ST!

You have GOT to be kidding me!?! What an amazingly kind gesture by Spraytech, good going pal, the golf gods will surely be kind to you for all of eternity now!

Holy crap. That is some extreme generosity right there. Way to go, SprayTech and congrats on the new sticks, cheffor! Get that sig updated :)

Whoa! Excellent gesture Spray Tech! You'll only see this kind of stuff on THP. Well done buddy!

Cheffor, enjoy those beautiful irons.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow that is an epic gesture! Nice job Spraytech and enjoy the irons Cheffor. Such a great story guys!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Awesome! I love seeing generosity between basic strangers. The human race aint that bad after all ;)

I am speechless - that is absolutely amazing!! Very good of you Darrell and I hope they work out for you Cheffor!

That is such a classy gesture!!! Hopefully the good fortunes are returned to you tenfold!

That just leaves me speechless!! So incredible! Major kudos!

Back