Huge Theragun Sale on Budget Golf

I got my "order complete" message so it should be coming in a few days

Got the mini this morning. My legs have been stiff because I went hard on leg day over the weekend. Quads, hamstrings, glutes all stiff, slow to sit down and get up etc. Used the mini on said muscles and I’m feeling much better! I know it’s only one time using it but I’m impressed so far!

Elite on the way, and out for delivery tomorrow!

Although, I might give it to my wife to wrap up and put under the tree for me. We're being a little lazy this year, and have picked a few of our own Christmas presents. Even though, I think I'll get to buy this with HSA funds (need a doctor to write a prescription first, I think...)

Tell them you are a THPer they should work with you.
Sent them an email this morning. Got an email correcting the order and going above and beyond as usual!

Their service and pricing are phenomenal!

Absolutely absurd kinda deal.

I just spent 10 minutes on my lower legs with the Mini. Amazing how that smaller ball can find the pain..

Well ordered a mini my mother was buying for my brother for Christmas Tuesday. She was going to get me a mini too but with Elite being $100 more with the sale and coupon I talked her in to ordering that for me and I would give her the $100 difference.

Back