Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanket state law of within limits. He said he used a 22.

I work very hard for people to be able to have firearms. That said I also have a duty to make sure that people are responsible with said firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he edit a post? I didn't see any mention of what was used. I did some quick googling and all I saw was Oklahoma left discharge up to the municipality save for certain number of yards from schools and churches and such, and across roadways, as would be expected.

giphy.gif

Huntin', Fishin' & Lovin' Every Day up in here!

471wl_s-200x150.gif

Is that the way that a country boy plays?

giphy.gif

The pest was on my property when it perished. Nowhere did I ever admit to discharging a firearm. You liberals should look for something better to do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

f1f85828e0b0700bdf2dc1b09f4308bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok which mod forgot to lock the debate room door on the way out last night?

You do realize that everyone that disagrees with you might not necessarily be a liberal, right?

1d949deeb64159e787ce572a1e34cd7a.jpg

Pictured is me 30 seconds ago...
Just saying...

but that defeats the purpose of blanket statements

@e1iterate The SoCal Strippers are going to be in a Dog Fight! Make sure you get Jester above the hard deck!!

I didn't say everyone that was against me was a liberal, but if you have a problem with someone using a gun to provide food for the family while simultaneously ridding the neighborhood of a pest, then you might be a liberal.

Also, it's possible to be a member of the NRA AND a liberal.

Also, it's possible to own a NRA hat and not be a member of he NRA. Not sure what the hat had to do with anything.
but that defeats the purpose of blanket statements

@e1iterate The SoCal Strippers are going to be in a Dog Fight! Make sure you get Jester above the hard deck!!

2110f742da96b57f65379471bfabd24d.jpg

Okay guys, enough piling on.
Good discussion is well received and can be a great thread.
Repeated pictures of popcorn, etc are not necessary (after the first one of course) :D

Is that the way that a country boy plays?

I almost spit my drink out......well done. Wait, I don't know what you are talking about. Nevermind. :D Who's gonna start the Luke Bryan thread now? :laughing:

I didn't say everyone that was against me was a liberal, but if you have a problem with someone using a gun to provide food for the family while simultaneously ridding the neighborhood of a pest, then you might be a liberal.

Also, it's possible to own a NRA hat and not be a member of he NRA. Not sure what the hat had to do with anything.

Did he edit a post? I didn't see any mention of what was used. I did some quick googling and all I saw was Oklahoma left discharge up to the municipality save for certain number of yards from schools and churches and such, and across roadways, as would be expected.
I did edit a post. I posted that I used a .22lr and people assumed I discharged a bullet. In reality, I'm a highly skilled pistol flinger and I threw the gun at the rabbit. He moved just as I released, but I was quick enough to put a curve spin on it and still made the kill.

Well, its possible to have issue with how you are acting regardless of political party. Rule #1

It'll just get merged in here. Now, I see why there are threads here with 10's of thousands of posts.
I almost spit my drink out......well done. Wait, I don't know what you are talking about. Nevermind. :D Who's gonna start the Luke Bryan thread now? :laughing:

It'll just get merged in here. Now, I see why there are threads here with 10's of thousands of posts.
Well, we are celebrating 10 years of THP, that's a lot of time and a lot of people posting. Could be something there too! :thumb:

So you honestly don't see the point in moving that pic to a thread with a warning in the title that there are pics that might be offensive to some people? I was born and raised in Montana, so I don't find them offensive in the least, but I'm also not ignorant enough to think everyone else feels the same, or should.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

I’m sorry... I can take a picture of my NRA card... It’s not a gimmick hat... You are back peddling now... You made a blanket statement, “you liberals need to find something else to do”.

I’m apologize that my nuisance way of showing you that everyone that doesn’t share your world view might not be a liberal...

Maybe Obi Wan can explain it better than I can...

31b84b4469216f0687bef7a92b436e28.jpg

I’m off the Rogue Hybrid thread, to talk you know golf...

ad1072504169a62e79cc37b97a163452.jpg

220px-Judgedoom.PNG

You made a blanket statement, “you liberals need to find something else to do”.

When did I say I was talking to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back