InTheRough

Course Botanist
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.2
I'm trying to get the SW on my F9 hybrids up to D4. I know the 19 g weights will get me to D2. @Jman went to an ACCRA FX 2.0 200H which is an 88 g shaft to get to D4. It would be 85 g in R-flex, but $170 times 2 is a bit rich for me.

The ACCRA is a mid-launch shaft.

Anyone have any experience with the lesser NVS Orange Hybrid 85 NXT and is $37.50 each? Or Aldila Tour Blue Hybrid @ $75.00 ea? Or the Project X Evenflow Blue 85 in 5.5? These are all mid-launch shafts and are about 85 g.

Golfworks has those tour blue hybrids for under $40 I believe. Just a thought. I have used the tour blues and tour greens and they are some of the best hybrid shafts I’ve ever used.

I'm trying to get the SW on my F9 hybrids up to D4. I know the 19 g weights will get me to D2. @Jman went to an ACCRA FX 2.0 200H which is an 88 g shaft to get to D4. It would be 85 g in R-flex, but $170 times 2 is a bit rich for me.

The ACCRA is a mid-launch shaft.

Anyone have any experience with the lesser NVS Orange Hybrid 85 NXT and is $37.50 each? Or Aldila Tour Blue Hybrid @ $75.00 ea? Or the Project X Evenflow Blue 85 in 5.5? These are all mid-launch shafts and are about 85 g.
I also changed the weight in the head to get there.

I also changed the weight in the head to get there.

I'm buying the 19g weights. My coach told me that D0 is too light for me. I hit them okay because the rails literally rescue me and straighten out the club head. With a heavier SW I can better feel the club head and maintain a better tempo.

Back