Hybrids - What is the lowest loft you carry?

19° Cobra F Max Superlite so far it's been good to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Like a few guys in this thread, carry an Epic Flash 4H at 21*, then I go 5 wood at 18*.

I use a 15* 1H in lieu of a 3 wood and am a pretty big fan of it off the tee

17*

16* Launcher Turbo halo Hy. The 2. Pretty good off the deck. Incredibly reliable off the tee.
I have the same club in stiff shaft. My only issue is the one dummy mark that is my shame blemish on the crown that I now use for an aiming guide when addressing the ball..lol

Usually around 18 or 19* for me

17 turned up to 19.

Right now, it's a 22, but I will likely replace it with a 22 that is adjustable. For about a year, I shelved my driver and fairways and played a 15.5 and 18 degree Mashie 1 and 2 hybrid. That experiment was a success. More fairways hit, very little distance given up, if any.

17 degree super hybrid. When I dial in a shaft, I'm going to tune it down to 16 and dump my fairway (unless I find a fairway that blows my mind).

Next club in the bag is an 19 degree SGI beast of an iron.

17 degree super hybrid. When I dial in a shaft, I'm going to tune it down to 16 and dump my fairway (unless I find a fairway that blows my mind).

Next club in the bag is an 19 degree SGI beast of an iron.

i have contemplated this...i am not sure my meager skillset will allow it just yet, tho. i could probably never play a driver or 3w around here...and probably score better that way.

19° 3h.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18* Rogue X. I love this club!!!

23° Super Hybrid, lofted down to 22°.

Depends on the course.

Typically bag 5 wd turned down to 17, then 4H.

If course or conditions demand it, will carry a 19 Hybrid

In my "extra" bag I have a 2i hybrid. It was called a hybrid at the time purchased it anyways. (20? years ago) Not sure, but I would guess it has around +/- 18 degrees of loft.

Back then, for what ever reason it was one of the more dependable clubs in my bag at 180 yards. I usually hit it quite well.

I still play that bag of clubs every once in while. Only difference is, that 2i now only flies the ball 160 yards....on a good day.

Currently carry a 19° but I’ll be switching to a 22°

18˚ Mavrik, which is the lowest I've tried recently. Love it.

20*, Apex '19 3h.

The 19* has very weird specs. It came that way as I bought it used so it doesn’t really give me the distance I’m aiming for. For the sake of your question though, had it been a traditional 19°, my current 3 wood would be replacing it

18˚ Mavrik, which is the lowest I've tried recently. Love it.
The Rogue X and the Mavrik hybrids are phenomenal. My X’s aren’t going anywhere.
18* and really easy to launch, even for an older (66) player like me with a “moderate” swing speed. I can get up to 190 with my 3h and the 4 gaps perfectly behind it. I don’t use the 5 yet, but I’ve got one for when the day comes that I replace my 5 iron.
I still play over 6000 at sea level, so I have to use my hybrids a lot, and these things are life savers for me.

Back