Hype that was confirmed for you?

Recoil iron shafts. I was skeptical at first, but oh man. I don't know if I could ever change.

V-Series Heavenwood.
Cleveland Altitudes.

Two of my all time favorite purchases, blind buys based on THP forum info. The Heavenwood is still in the bag. I result selling the Altitudes to this day.

CBX and CBX 2 wedges. These are the first wedges that are EASIER to hit that my game improvement set clubs on full swings and I feel like I sacrifice nothing in terms of chipping. I didn't believe it until I got one in my hands.

after reading this, I will know what a recoil iron shaft is and demo before next set of irons.

The Cobra Speedzone extreme gets my vote. The driver and shaft (Rogue Gen2) have made me more accurate and brougth my ball flight down. So much so that I bought a speedzone 3w. For many years, the 3w was an unused artifact in my bag which was pulled 5 years ago.. I'm hitting the speedzone 3w great and it basically acts as a mini-driver. Never expected to post that.

I'm not sure I was really skeptical of anything that I have put in my bag - I bought the items specifically because I trusted the reviews. I think the closest for me here would be the Cobra F8 and F9 woods. I already had the F7 fairway in my bag and didn't think the F8 or F9 could get much better, but I was wrong.

Cleveland CBX2 wedge.

Definitely Theragun, far and away the product that has most lived up to (even surpassed) the hype! Second place goes to the PM Grind wedge - I read and re-read that thread, pondering and agonizing over it before I finally bought one, and goodness was confirmed.

Pretty much every purchase is as a result of THP hype but I've realised that it's usually very accurate.
Clubs that stand out that I was especially sceptical of were;
Seemore Putters
PM Grind wedges
Mizuno M Craft V putter (this one I bought completely blind based on @Jman 's extreme joy with it! Haha)
Cleveland Smart Sole S

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Cloudspun. Definitely Cloudspun, just unbelievable clothing.

Forged Tec irons. I was a bit skeptical that I could hit them at all well given they were a bit of a step up in profile but man alive I love those irons so much.

So far a 7 wood has been the real deal for me.

That aluminum duct tape works great as impact tape.

Odyssey's 2-ball alignment, which launched right after I picked up the game. I still have my original White Hot 2-ball. It's not in the bag, but I practice with it on a regular basis. I could and would game it again tomorrow if I had to. In fact, maybe I should. Hmmm ...

Odyssey's 2-ball alignment, which launched right after I picked up the game. I still have my original White Hot 2-ball. It's not in the bag, but I practice with it on a regular basis. I could and would game it again tomorrow if I had to. In fact, maybe I should. Hmmm ...
It’s really dumb how well it works. :LOL:

Stroke Lab putters. I wasn't a bad putter for my hc before but since I started using them I've dropped 2-3 off my average per round

Cup faced technology in irons. The concept was awesome with the CF16s and then the clubs flat delivered on the design and it's now the standard.

Three things pop out. This @Jman tends to get a love hate relationship in my house where I love him, but my wallet and wife hate him because of his articles. Not just him, but the rest of the staff here are GREAT about reviewing stuff here, he just happens to get a majority of the stuff I'm actually interested in.

B21 driver - I bought one not only because of his article, but from the 68 pages (and growing) of positive reviews. @J.B. Cobb III kind of sealed the deal when he made his comments in testing it.
Indi Putters - Although I wish my Ramone was about 20-30 grams heavier, that thing is REALLY nice and has a great sweet spot on it. I wish they made changeable weights for it.
Motocaddy - Currently reviewing it, and so far, I'll never go back to a non-motorized push cart.

B21 Driver...so many people raved about this driver and it has been even better than I could have hoped. The confidence I have stepping up on the tee box with that thing is ludicrous.

This right here - even with my terrible driver swing, the results this beauty produces on even decent swings is a sight to behold.

The Tour Edge C721 driver. Every time I hit the dang thing, it continues to prove that it is the driver for me.

TripleTrack

when the hype started, I felt people were a little too excited over some lines on a ball. I became a huge fan.

Older - Exotics XCG-6 hybrids = massive upgrade from what I was using
Newer - Srixon ZX5 & 7 combo set = the Mizuno's now sit in the corner and pout

UST graphite shafts for sure. Recoils fundamentally changed my perception of graphite shafts entirely.

Back