Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Spoilers)

Big year for DJ if he stays healthy and he is gonna start off with a bang.

How did you get those in your groupings?

Playing in a work and Reddit league on Yahoo. Senedeker is in the A Group, Kuchar and DJ are B and Poulter is in the C Group. You get one a, 2 B and 1 C player.

Playing in a work and Reddit league on Yahoo. Senedeker is in the A Group, Kuchar and DJ are B and Poulter is in the C Group. You get one a, 2 B and 1 C player.

Ok I did the Golf Channel thing

Im excited for another year on tour. If its anything like 2012, we're all in for a treat.

DJ tweeted that he and bubba are going to take driver off the deck on 18 tomorrow

DJ tweeted that he and bubba are going to take driver off the deck on 18 tomorrow

That would be awesome. Closest to the pin contest!

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

I'm so excited to finish my work day and watch some PGA golf tomorrow afternoon!

The PGA tour is finally back. I know it's a smaller field event, but I love watching this event every year, it's a great opportunity to relive some of the great wins from the year prior and what a beautiful course on TV.

I'm calling it now, Rickie Fowler wins!!!

They are talking about high winds all weekend. If that is truly the case, give me Zach Johnson!

They keep calling it a bombers paradise but with the weather I wonder how much that will effect them.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

Did anyone just watch the pro-am...Keegan just topped it or whatever you want to call it into the weeds on #18. Wow.

Did anyone just watch the pro-am...Keegan just topped it or whatever you want to call it into the weeds on #18. Wow.

That was shocking. I was so confused. I think it was a cold top.

nick watney looks weird in nike. i'm not used to it

Love the tournament and coverage as well......really fun to watch when you've played the course too!

If you don't mind me asking...when (month) did you play, what tees, and what did you shoot? We have similar handicaps. I played in May last year and shot an 86. The wind was a consistent 45 mph...with gusts to 55 mph. Everyone I played with is a single digit and I was the only one to break 90...the course dominated us from the back tees.

They are talking about high winds all weekend. If that is truly the case, give me Zach Johnson!

It's been really windy all week and the last 3 days even worse. So it will be very interesting in how that plays a part

I love the scenery on this course, I would like to walk along with Duffner and Fowler in the first group and see how many holes they finish ahead of the pack.

I love the scenery on this course, I would like to walk along with Duffner and Fowler in the first group and see how many holes they finish ahead of the pack.

I'll guess two!

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

I was just playing golf in Hawaii 1.5 weeks ago and the wind is absolutely unreal, for a hacker like me it's nigh ungolfable. It's like nothing that I've ever faced here where I live. When it's that windy here at home I go outside and strap down the BBQ and cut off any dead branches from the trees over my driveway. Needless to say Poipu Bay kicked my arse haha.

I'm cheering for Fowler this weekend, I think he has a good season in him this year.

Hi, I'm new here this is my first post. I am super excited to watch this tournament this year as I just played this course for the first time on November 30th. It is such a beautiful course with spectacular views. I got very lucky and there was no wind at all, I did start at 6:50 in the morning though. I am around an 18 and shot 97.

Damon

I'm gonna go Keegs, Poults then Dufner that order

Skim alert, why are they playing Friday - Monday?

started doing that last year. per wikipedia it's so the final round doesn't compete with the nfl wildcard

Back