Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Spoilers)

started doing that last year. per wikipedia it's so the final round doesn't compete with the nfl wildcard
Thank you

I loved watching the practice round coverage last night, it was great to see the players interact on the tees with interviews before the shot.

I'm jealous of people playing there. I've been to Maui (WOW, amazing and not as expensive as you'd think), but it was my honeymoon and I think there would have been a spike in the crime rate if I had of even asked to play lol.

Oh, and I'v
e got Moore for the W

Did anybody else find the "Pro-Am" coverage to be a little strange? At the one hour mark, the broadcast went to credits and started over with Dustin Johnson on 18.

Also, there didn't seem to be much coverage of the actual ProAm play, mostly the long drive on 18.

Did anybody else find the "Pro-Am" coverage to be a little strange? At the one hour mark, the broadcast went to credits and started over with Dustin Johnson on 18.

Also, there didn't seem to be much coverage of the actual ProAm play, mostly the long drive on 18.

Seemed more like an extinction of "On The Range".

The Pro-Am coverage stunk compared to On the Range.

Watching the Pro Am coverage right now and Keegan thinned the hell out of a 3 wood on 18. Right into the hazard. Haven't seen much of that before.

Everybody makes crazy bad shots sometimes huh?

Watching the Pro Am coverage right now and Keegan thinned the hell out of a 3 wood on 18. Right into the hazard. Haven't seen much of that before.

I pulled Poulter from my fantasy team based on his own suggestion that he is going to be terrible. Also, he is taking a 6 week break so my guess is his hearts not in it.

I pulled Poulter from my fantasy team based on his own suggestion that he is going to be terrible. Also, he is taking a 6 week break so my guess is his hearts not in it.
I heard that interview this morning, awesome, he wouldn't even start himself!!!

Holy crappy weather in paradise.

Glad I'm not out there playing today.

Holy crappy weather in paradise.

Glad I'm not out there playing today.

And in a howling 35-mph wind, with rain going sideways, Dufner knocks it to about 4-feet. Incredible shot that may end up being the best shot of the day.

Tweeted from @cgsrixontour. Nasty:

A_y1Av4CIAAU3Xe.jpg:large

This might be the only time in my life where I'm not envious of them being in hawai'i

This might be the only time in my life where I'm not envious of them being in hawai'i
I'm still envious, I'd take the rain over the snow on the ground!!!

I'm still envious, I'd take the rain over the snow on the ground!!!

this is true.

to illustrate how powerful that wind is. They just said Rickie Fowler (no short sticker by any means) just went driver-5 iron on a 368 yard par 4. hit his drive 215, 5 iron 153.
those look more like my kind of yardages :glasses-cool:

Finally turned on GC wow those conditions look nasty really shows how good these guys are no matter the conditions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Play suspended.

Ricky is rocking a SuperStroke Ultra Slim.

Wise kid. Love that putter grip.

Ricky is rocking a SuperStroke Ultra Slim.

Wise kid. Love that putter grip.

You should have pulled the one on the SeeMore you sent me. Couldn't handle the reverse taper.

You should have pulled the one on the SeeMore you sent me. Couldn't handle the reverse taper.

Well you didn't fore-warn me! Haha

Thats what I love about it, I'm slowly replacing all of my Gripmasters and Iomics with them.

Back