For Sale Hzrdus Green Small Batch PVD Shaft

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
This is a 60 gram 6.0 shaft, with a TaylorMade adapter and Z Align Grip. It is set up to play to standard length for a TaylorMade driver. This is a $350 dollar shaft. I will sell it for $200 shipped, CONUS.

8A7F124E-127F-48F6-8A5E-7846872D7405.jpeg59EE08E9-B570-4793-9138-2E0E9F27E123.jpegB709F778-4C73-4C52-BA05-657762106A78.jpegE9B06732-F17F-4AFD-848F-ED226A5937F6.jpeg

Hmm, wondering if I have the swing for this incredible shaft! :eek:

At this price you have nothing to lose. You could flip it. I took the financial hit for you. 😂

I think you should do it, imagine how good it would look in a new RAD Speed driver ;)

GLWS Craigers, if I had the game for it, I would have taken it off your hands, one of the best looking shafts out there IMO

I think you should do it, imagine how good it would look in a new RAD Speed driver ;)

GLWS Craigers, if I had the game for it, I would have taken it off your hands, one of the best looking shafts out there IMO
It is the most gorgeous shat ever produced as more than a one off, at least to me. Last summer, when my swing was really on, I hit longer drives with this shaft than anything else. It’s just that when my swing is not quite at top speed, it is a little too much for me.

Pretty shocked I don't have this shaft yet. If this was 6.5 I would be super tempted. Great price.
Man a 6.0 in that beast may be enough, plus there is room for tipping.

Pretty shocked I don't have this shaft yet. If this was 6.5 I would be super tempted. Great price.
I think it holds up to a very stout swing.

It's on the "lighter" side of the "60g spectrum" at 61g (stock uncut weight of course) if that helps convince you. :cool: I'm about to try this same shaft and I don't swing fast, will be fun.

Bump

how's this compare to a 7x velocore?

Or the RDX Blue, same stiffness (6.0)?

how's this compare to a 7x velocore?
I have not hit a 7 X in anything, LOL. I have a Ventus Blue 6 S and this shaft is significantly more stout.

Or the RDX Blue, same stiffness (6.0)?

This shaft is not counter balanced at all as compared to the Blue. I have the Blue and this is lower launching and much more stout through the mid section.

This shaft is not counter balanced at all as compared to the Blue. I have the Blue and this is lower launching and much more stout through the mid section.

Ponder mode. Somebody buy it fast! Please. Save me from myself!

I. Yeah I should buy but damnit I don’t NEED it. I think I could hulk out with it while subtly moving down a flex with no shame.

Not that I’m ever worried about the aesthetics of my golf game.

This shaft is sold. Thanks everybody. The thread may be locked up.

Back