Hzrdus rdx black iron shaft

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for info on the hzrdus black rdx 80 iron shaft. Considering it in reg flex for my test set of C721 Tour Edge irons. From what I’m finding very little info.

I think maybe you are talking about the 80gr hybrid shaft?

I think maybe you are talking about the 80gr hybrid shaft?
No, iron shafts. It's a stock offering for Tour Edge on the C721 and E721, as found in this chart:

1620824247343.png

There are for sure these in iron shafts. When you look at them they have the HY in the little box. So they may be a hybrid shaft in DNA.

I hit the C721 the other day @TGW and it def did not have this shaft in it!
the one I hit had the Ventus in it.

Last edited:
Looks like they are using hybrid shaft in their irons (we don't make an RDX Black iron shaft).

What info are you looking for.

Looks like they are using hybrid shaft in their irons (we don't make an RDX Black iron shaft).

What info are you looking for.
Playing characteristics. Currently play steelfiber i95. Did not know how they would compare.

I clicked on this thread to help out, and then I see the man himself here. I'll see myself to the door.
Looking for all the help I can get

Well, there’s quite literally no one better than @DB TT

He’s literally “the man”.
Looking to get as much info on shaft options for the 721 irons as possible. Don’t want review to be distorted by a bad shaft choice. Hit my KFT steelfiber combo plenty high. Don’t want to combine the c721 iron with something that’s going into orbit.

Looking to get as much info on shaft options for the 721 irons as possible. Don’t want review to be distorted by a bad shaft choice. Hit my KFT steelfiber combo plenty high. Don’t want to combine the c721 iron with something that’s going into orbit.
Well, DB is kind of a big deal, and he will steer you right on the shaft in question for this thread. (y)

What flex are you playing the i95 SF? The RDX aren't going to balloon, but we might want to adjust flex as the i95s are pretty stout.

What flex are you playing the i95 SF? The RDX aren't going to balloon, but we might want to adjust flex as the i95s are pretty stout.
Reg

I clicked on this thread to help out, and then I see the man himself here. I'll see myself to the door.
Same, but now that I'm here, I'll stay and watch from the sidelines - see if I can learn a thing or two.

Without the benefit of any other data I would say if you are in Reg Flex i95 and you are afraid of hitting it higher, I would go with the S in the RDX Black HY.

Back