I’m debating playing 5 wedges πŸ‘€

Yes. PinSlayer was around at one point for a reason. Going for all the glory is my nature. Leaving it all on the table mostly is my reality. and yes, of course expect the ribbing. But im a bit surprised at a realistic option and interesting setup from others reaction.

I know you said you hit your wedges low, have you piddled with ball position? Do you have an old 60 you could bend to just mess with first so you're trying before you're buying?

I know you said you hit your wedges low, have you piddled with ball position? Do you have an old 60 you could bend to just mess with first so you're trying before you're buying?
Sounds like a well thought out plan and great time !

Also inhabe no bearing because I don't know if I hit high or low ... Maybe of I ever clear the teens HCap I can weigh in.

Any fear of blading that 62*

the low thing is getting fixed top to bottom. I have a coach now. Its not that i mind the low. I mind the too low and not enough spin. Ball position moves for me on anything inside of 100yds depending on the shot. Anything over that, Im quite certain the ball could be moved forward slightly.

the low thing is getting fixed top to bottom. I have a coach now. Its not that i mind the low. I mind the too low and not enough spin. Ball position moves for me on anything inside of 100yds depending on the shot. Anything over that, Im quite certain the ball could be moved forward slightly.

Spin is overrated and unreliable. Height is always there and beautiful. This has nothing to due with my lack of being able to spin a ball on command, or on fuzzy Florida fairways.

Spin is overrated and unreliable. Height is always there and beautiful. This has nothing to due with my lack of being able to spin a ball on command, or on fuzzy Florida fairways.
Thus leads me to my search and intrigue. More height throughout all my wedges is a good thing and allows me to stop the ball more. spin or not. Then again Lee Trevino said something along the lines of , " keep the ball on the ground as mush as you can". Then again, he was an ok golfer. lol

Thus leads me to my search and intrigue. More height throughout all my wedges is a good thing and allows me to stop the ball more. spin or not. Then again Lee Trevino said something along the lines of , " keep the ball on the ground as mush as you can". Then again, he was an ok golfer. lol

Also played on greens a little more receptive and slower. FWIW: I had a 60 degree I had bent to 64 (turned out to be 65) that I thought would be fun around the greens. It was not fun.

Also played on greens a little more receptive and slower. FWIW: I had a 60 degree I had bent to 64 (turned out to be 65) that I thought would be fun around the greens. It was not fun.
Now THAT i could hit myself in the face with lol

Now THAT i could hit myself in the face with lol

It's not so bad, people stop judging you for the high pitched shrieks when you the brim of your hat.

Half the fun is giving you grief, because you both carry a 3i and you want a 62 degree wedge. You just gave me the material, I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't take a swing at that high fastball over the middle :giggle:

I can understand the gapping. I have no problem with you going 50-54-58, that is the correct club gapping in this situation. I was just trying to figure out if you were going full Leeroy Jenkins with it from 80yds or if you have the blessed curse I have of going for every pin regardless of location, and you short side yourself a lot to the point where you need to go for the left orbital socket shot.
Good old Leeroy........ haha

Until I get the 3 wedges in I just ordered, Ill be putting the 5 wedge idea on hold. 4 is what ive decided to go with and will have the 52 bent up to 51.

Decided to go: Slate Blue

52/F/08
56/D/12
60/S/10

Back