I am desperate to make a putt so...

Why does it remind me of an IUD?

Why does it remind me of an IUD?

Well, if a girl see's you with this. It will for sure keep you from getting her pregnant..

Good thing I am married, have kids, and we are done...

Hopefully it works for you.

When I see it, I think it looks kind of like a top hat.

Even though I agree with you, I recommend that you don’t say that very loudly around here. There are not many fans. It’s been a running joke on several threads. 😂

I know it has and I have voiced the same opinion in those threads as well. I am a form over function guy as long as I can stomach the look of the club at address. Others feel differently.

Hope it rolls well for you. :golf3:

We all have our limits. I have not hit mine yet.. The rest of the game is decent.
I have strongly considered armlock before. Do what you gotta do IMO.

Another problem is this putter is so big I think I need a new bag..

I used one for ... okay, I admit it, 2 years. Still have it. Made some difficult putts with it! It's a little light. Had some issues with distance control of more than 30 ft. Still take it to the practice green occasionally. They narrowed the sightline for me and I do aim it well.

I call it the "Garden Hoe."

But a Bett and then the SeeMore mFGP2 took it over... for now. SeeMore has the right heft for me.

Go to youtube on ball placement

Another problem is this putter is so big I think I need a new bag..
I also think it is so big that you need an electric push cart to relieve some of your burden.

I got one of these..

Don’t judge..

I get it, you live in Reno where I think L.A.B. is headquartered?

One of the assistant pros at my old club near Sacramento used a Directed Force Reno putter and was lights out with it. He was close to convincing me to put one in my bag in 2017 and I was very close to pulling the trigger but I wound up with a TM Daddy Long Legs 2.0 which draws almost an equal amount of heckling from your golf buddies lol.

The tech makes sense so good luck with it!!

I get it, you live in Reno where I think L.A.B. is headquartered?

One of the assistant pros at my old club near Sacramento used a Directed Force Reno putter and was lights out with it. He was close to convincing me to put one in my bag in 2017 and I was very close to pulling the trigger but I wound up with a TM Daddy Long Legs 2.0 which draws almost an equal amount of heckling from your golf buddies lol.

The tech makes sense so good luck with it!!
Few things in golf are better than being the target of heckling from golf buddies and then have them hand you some money at the end of the round, or dropping in a bomb.

Remember to show your friends how you can twirl the head and it doesn't hang up at all. Pretty amazing. And I challenge them to hit a putt with it and they all say, "Gosh, that is soft!"

Here folks.. here it is.. It is interesting. I think the thought process and idea behind it works. The face just wants to stay square. It is big, if you miss hit the ball you know instantly as you get a bit of a tuning fork “ting” vs. a solid thud.

interestingly it feel is though the ball comes off slow. Maybe it is just the sheer size of the head, or the feel that there is zero torque on this design. But the ball seems to come off slower. Not a bad thing, just an adjustment to be made..

I went with the three line alignment aid as it kinda reminded me of the triple track. For some reason even though I got this at 71 degrees lie angle, center shafted putter always feel flat to me. No biggie after messing with it for a bit,

mid you look at the pictures you can see the shaft is angled. It comes into the grip at I think 4 or 5 degrees. The grip is right in line with the face to promote a correct impact.

I also went with their “OG” grip as I prefer something firmer rather than squishy.

D8D603BB-B9A4-4B9D-B5DD-0BD32D75A7AB.jpeg

Here folks.. here it is.. It is interesting. I think the thought process and idea behind it works. The face just wants to stay square. It is big, if you miss hit the ball you know instantly as you get a bit of a tuning fork “ting” vs. a solid thud.

interestingly it feel is though the ball comes off slow. Maybe it is just the sheer size of the head, or the feel that there is zero torque on this design. But the ball seems to come off slower. Not a bad thing, just an adjustment to be made..

I went with the three line alignment aid as it kinda reminded me of the triple track. For some reason even though I got this at 71 degrees lie angle, center shafted putter always feel flat to me. No biggie after messing with it for a bit,

mid you look at the pictures you can see the shaft is angled. It comes into the grip at I think 4 or 5 degrees. The grip is right in line with the face to promote a correct impact.

I also went with their “OG” grip as I prefer something firmer rather than squishy.

View attachment 8965311
So do you have to put all stiff like Godzilla to make it work? he looks so uncomfortable, but if the little white ball goes in the hole I could be uncomfortable.

So do you have to put all stiff like Godzilla to make it work? he looks so uncomfortable, but if the little white ball goes in the hole I could be uncomfortable.

Sorry, I don't understand you question.. This is not an armlock or anything. 34.5 in length.

Oh sorry, Somehow I thought it was arm lock. By the picture it looks a lot longer

@NVGOLFER80 how do you like the grip? I have the OG grip on mine and absolutely love the auto-forward press.

@NVGOLFER80 how do you like the grip? I have the OG grip on mine and absolutely love the auto-forward press.

I dont really forward press, but I do kinda like the oval shape to it. It feel helpful in both set up and stroke machanics.

Back