brionrector

Reaction score
Alright gents I have narrowed my choices down to two.

I am purchasing my first pair of actual golf shoes this year. I have narrowed it down to The Adidas Code Chaos or the Puma Ignite NXT.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance. Have a great day and remember always look for your tee :)

Both are good shoes.
I prefer the Ignite.

Love my Puma's.

Whatever fits better. Puma’s fit differently(better) for me.

Another vote for Puma's... Adidas are good too but maybe for a more athletic foot? High arch-type?

Thanks for the info there! I do like how Adidas designed the spikeless to move with the golfer, however I think the Puma is a better looking shoe and the spikeless option just looks like one of the best there is now.

I go for fit and lower to the ground - do not like thick cushion. Can't read a green with a thick cushion

puma for me. i had the code chaos for a hot minute and threw them in the garbage. incredibly uncomfortable in the toe box for me.

I have both. I primarily use my code chaos because the traction is awesome.

If you have wider feet, go for the pumas. Can't really miss with either.

Both are great. Haven’t tried the adidas that you’re referring to but I really enjoyed my last pair about 2 years ago. The pumas are what I have now and I do like them. Fit is a little big for my taste but it works.

IT SHALL BE SO!

1614694832188.png

If it was me, I would be going Puma as they fit me better than the Adidas shoes I have tried in the past

My teen son loves his Pumas.

I love my Puma shoes. The only thing about them is if it is wet out, even a morning dew, your feet are going to get wet.

Adidas all day for me. Pumas fit weird

I've worn both, I would recommend trying on both to find the best size and fit. I found a bit more comfort in the adidas but a better fit in the puma

Puma makes the most comfortable golf shoes IMO

Back