I Hate Stupid People

Thanks for the good wishes guys. The way I figure it, it hurts like hell right now doing nothing, so when we get a break in the weather I'm going to go try and hit a small bucket of balls. If it's gonna hurt it might as well hurt while I'm doing something I like.
As a bonus, the Mrs. said if I'm a good boy and do everything the therapist tells me and get my back in shape she will not only not complain about me going on a 4 day golfing trip with the boys late this spring but that she will also pay for my plane ticket

Awesome! You should try to work in a trip to FL for the Outing too!!

Awesome! You should try to work in a trip to FL for the Outing too!!

I am married to a non-golfer 9, I'd have to recover from a 25 yr long coma to qualify for 2 trips :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

I am married to a non-golfer 9, I'd have to recover from a 25 yr long coma to qualify for 2 trips :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

I hear ya, still sucks though! It would be awesome if you could make it down.

did she have no knickers on and a little remote control hanging between her legs? might explain why her mind was else where.

did she have no knickers on and a little remote control hanging between her legs? might explain why her mind was else where.

"She" was a 16 yr old HE paying way more attention to his cell phone than he was to his driving. In fact, one of the first things he said wasn't "Are you alright?" or "Is anyone hurt?" or "I'm sorry" it was "My droid better not be broken"

Last edited:
She was a 16 yr old he paying way more attention to his cell phone than he was to his driving. In fact, one of the first things he said wasn't "Are you alright?" or "Is anyone hurt?" or "I'm sorry" it was "My droid better not be broken"

sorry ron i was replying to the op i had just finished reading the 2nd page and was about to post my best wishes to you ever. posted before reading the whole thread and thought doh:banghead:

sorry ron i was replying to the op i had just finished reading the 2nd page and was about to post my best wishes to you ever. posted before reading the whole thread and thought doh:banghead:

No worries, gave me a good laugh

stupid-people.jpg

rat.jpg

evilpbs.png

Back