I Hate Stupid People

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I was driving to pick AG up from work today and while waiting at a light, a very [nice lady] decided it would be ok to hit me. Pay Attention!!! Drive to the conditions!!! Don't be stupid!!!

End rant, thank you.

P.S. My car and I are ok. There's a pretty nasty scratch on the back bumper though.....

As a stupid person, I take offense to your comments.

I'm glad you're okay, though.

Kevin

As a stupid person, I take offense to your comments.

I'm glad you're okay, though.

Kevin

Somehow, I don't think you were the [nice lady] who hit me, so you are not stupid Kevin!

was she hot?
I was driving to pick AG up from work today and while waiting at a light, a very [nice lady] decided it would be ok to hit me. Pay Attention!!! Drive to the conditions!!! Don't be stupid!!!

End rant, thank you.

P.S. My car and I are ok. There's a pretty nasty scratch on the back bumper though.....

I saw this thread title and had to check to make sure I hadn't started it a long time ago! hahaha

Is this her?

SA-IdeoPraxist-Demotivational_Poste.jpg

Man, sorry 9I. Some people have no clue when they drive.

I did come close to a fender bender my self yesterday, lol. I pulled up to a stop light really slow on the snow and in 4wD, kept slipping. Man I was pumping the brakes and didn't think it would stop, but it finally did. The snow was just packed down so far and glazed over, slick as heck.

To quote the great Judge Judy. "They are called accidents, not on purposes". Lets remember that the most important thing is that you are okay and walk away from it. We have seen some real terrible things come out of this stuff. Glad to hear you are all right.

To quote the great Judge Judy. "They are called accidents, not on purposes". Lets remember that the most important thing is that you are okay and walk away from it. We have seen some real terrible things come out of this stuff. Glad to hear you are all right.

Thanks JB, I really appreciate it.

Glad you're okay and your car wasn't damaged. I had a 16 yr. old hit me on 12/02, not once but twice becuase he was paying more attention to his cell phone than his driving. almost 5K damage to my forerunner and 2 ruptured discs in my lower back.

Glad you're okay and your car wasn't damaged. I had a 16 yr. old hit me on 12/02, not once but twice becuase he was paying more attention to his cell phone than his driving. almost 5K damage to my forerunner and 2 ruptured discs in my lower back.

Holy Crap Ron!! I hope you're ok after that!

You'd think people would learn after driving through 1 Canadian winter... glad to hear you're ok!

You'd think people would learn after driving through 1 Canadian winter... glad to hear you're ok!

One would think.... oh well. Thanks!

Holy Crap Ron!! I hope you're ok after that!

Well, just went yesterday for a steroid injection into my spine to try and bring the swelling of the sciatic nerve down. Start psyichal therapy tomorrow. If it's not any better in 6 weeks it's surgery.

The thing that's really been the worst about it is that up until xmas, we've had the mildest winter I can remember here in the Denver area, temps in the mid 50's most days. All the guys I normally play with were out 2-3 times a week playing and I haven't even been able to put without it hurting like hell.

Already told the wife I will have to play twice as much when this back issue is resolved to make up for all the playtime I missed

Well, just went yesterday for a steroid injection into my spine to try and bring the swelling of the sciatic nerve down. Start psyichal therapy tomorrow. If it's not any better in 6 weeks it's surgery.

The thing that's really been the worst about it is that up until xmas, we've had the mildest winter I can remember here in the Denver area, temps in the mid 50's most days. All the guys I normally play with were out 2-3 times a week playing and I haven't even been able to put without it hurting like hell.

Already told the wife I will have to play twice as much when this back issue is resolved to make up for all the playtime I missed

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out soon so you can get back out there!

Wow, sorry to hear the news Ron. Hope you have a speedy recovery man.

Best wishes dude! That really sucks but hopefully you can come back stronger than ever

Thanks for the good wishes guys. The way I figure it, it hurts like hell right now doing nothing, so when we get a break in the weather I'm going to go try and hit a small bucket of balls. If it's gonna hurt it might as well hurt while I'm doing something I like.
As a bonus, the Mrs. said if I'm a good boy and do everything the therapist tells me and get my back in shape she will not only not complain about me going on a 4 day golfing trip with the boys late this spring but that she will also pay for my plane ticket

Back