I have had my golf-bag for 7 years now.......

v3.0

Reaction score
Handicap
--

..... and it seems that I am still discovering new features on it every time I go out and play a round!

My latest discovery was a little strap to prevent the unfolding of the legs (it is a stand-bag), for when I use a cart!

It would seem that golf-bag designers have waaaaay to much fun at work! :banana:

Have you made any 'discoveries' lately?

Yeah. I think it was piece of left over food of some sort. Just not sure. Didn't taste too bad though...........:banana:

..... and it seems that I am still discovering new features on it every time I go out and play a round!

My latest discovery was a little strap to prevent the unfolding of the legs (it is a stand-bag), for when I use a cart!

It would seem that golf-bag designers have waaaaay to much fun at work! :banana:

Have you made any 'discoveries' lately?

I switched purses today and found money in the pocket. I also found a sweater that I forgot I bought last year.

What was a sweater doing in your purse? hehe

I found out that I am addicted to staff bags.

You could have asked anyone on this site and they would have already known!

I found out that I am addicted to staff bags.
Staff Bag Obsession - The Hackers Paradise

Open secret #1: Bogey :love:s Julie
Open secret #2 : JB :love:s staff bags

Diane, if you find my white slacks that never appeared this summer, let me know.

This year, I found the perfect pocket on my bag (3 years old) for sunglasses.

I vacuumed under my couch cushions today and found a lipstick that I thought was gone forever, a credit card that I never noticed was missing and golf tees - not sure how they got in there.

I switch carry bags depending on the weather and the course. I changed to my Ping this weekend and found lots of interesting stuff in the Taylormade when I cleaned it out. I am missing my free round paperwork. I have a free round due me at one of the city courses, but I cannot find the slip of paper to verify it. Hopefully, their computer stores it.

Wait a minute. A woman finds a lost credit card, she never knew was lost. Something is very wrong with that picture.
I vacuumed under my couch cushions today and found a lipstick that I thought was gone forever, a credit card that I never noticed was missing and golf tees - not sure how they got in there.

Wait a minute. A woman finds a lost credit card, she never knew was lost. Something is very wrong with that picture.

With the Internet, who needs the physical card? I just cut & paste from my password list.

Are you sure they were yours? :confused2: :bananadance:

Are you sure they were yours? :confused2: :bananadance:

It was a store credit card so I don't carry it with me - they have it on file and look it up for me when I shop.

Yes, everything I found is mine. Today I found a suede jacket in my closet that I forgot I bought last year. I wore it today.

Back