I Hear Some of You May Be Fond of Dogs? Pictorial Review of Quiet Waters Doggy Beach

worst_shot_ever

I leave big divots
Reaction score
A couple weekends ago was one of the first this Summer that wasn't rained out. So we packed up the mutt, no offense Max, and drove the 35 minutes up Hwy 50 to Quiet Waters park. The park sits on an inlet off the Chesapeake Bay near Annapolis, and features a 70 yard stretch of beach devoted entirely to the dogs. Maybe you can imagine the mayhem that comes when 20 or 30 dogs all chase into the surf after the same tennis balls and sticks. Wifey and I refer to it as Puppy Pandemonium. This time I brought along my camera and decided to record some of the festivities and dogs who were cooling their paws. Next time you feel like posting in the rant thread, come over here and relax:

A Snapshot of Insanity
dsc0876y.jpg

This Guy Was Very Pretty, But a Bit Camera Shy
dsc0904j.jpg

I'm Not Embarassed At All; Really.
dsc0902q.jpg

If Your Legs Were This Short, You Might Understand
dsc0886.jpg

And the King, with Someone Else's Ball No Doubt
dsc0906t.jpg

We had a great time. Max was in heaven. Definite thumbs-up :good:
Spoiler
dsc0901d.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. That there's my Diet Snapple injury. Still had fun.

Great pics and fun times WSE!

Looks like a fun time.
Spoiler
How do they clean up the poop if it goes in the water?

Looks like a fun time.
Spoiler
How do they clean up the poop if it goes in the water?

The Chesapeake Bay, she is not small. But it is a bit concentrated in that spot. That's why I take pictures from the beach, not the water.

The Chesapeake Bay, she is not small.
I missed that it was the bay. I really need to learn to read. :act-up: Was the Basset Hound actually going in the water?

"If your legs were this short..." HAHAHA!

Back