I love these shoes

kokogirl

I love golf
Reaction score
Handicap
a68908d4-d358-4993.jpg

I got these new Eccos for Christmas. I love them! Too bad I only had green topped socks the day I took this pic. I keep looking for more shorts with purple in them so I can wear the shoes more often!

I've got two pairs of Eccos and I love them too. They are definitely my favorites of the lot.

I won't let the lady in my house who owns twenty five pairs of golf shoes......I mean my wife, see that picture.
Nice shoes though!

Those look good KG. That must be the one pair that GG does not have.

Some might say we have a few pairs of golf shoes between us....hehe

I've seen the pic...LOL

Nice shoes Koko.

I've tried on the Ecco's and they are comfortable!!!

A fine pair of shoes alright , I am SO glad my wife doesn't play golf or there would be 300 pairs in the closet instead of the 122 pair in there now :D

Very good look and not even bad with green socks

I won't let the lady in my house who owns twenty five pairs of golf shoes......I mean my wife, see that picture.
Nice shoes though!

I have about that many pairs of shoes for golf :) and work too :)

Thanks for the nice comments. I got my first pair of eccos a while ago and I must say they are expensive but very comfortable. I have high arches and my feet would hurt after playing with other shoes. With these, my feet feel great. Since they cost so much, I asked for them for Christmas.
I will have to post a pic of my black and pink street eccos next.

Those are pretty adorable!

On a side note, since you mentioned it, I've been wondering if I'd be better off ditching the insoles of my Pumas and getting a pair of the better orthotics you see for runners since they provide much better arch support than your typical OEM insole?

Those are pretty adorable!

On a side note, since you mentioned it, I've been wondering if I'd be better off ditching the insoles of my Pumas and getting a pair of the better orthotics you see for runners since they provide much better arch support than your typical OEM insole?

I have a pair of pumas and they are cute but the arch support is crappy. I think the running insoles that you can get at sports authority are worth a try. My dads feet are so bad that he wears custom insoles in all of his shoes.

they are nice shoes!

I have a pair of pumas and they are cute but the arch support is crappy. I think the running insoles that you can get at sports authority are worth a try. My dads feet are so bad that he wears custom insoles in all of his shoes.

Good idea. I'll have to stop in there one of these days after work.

Nice shoes! i heard ecco's are super comfortable, I just got a new pair of the Adidas Tour 360's

Sweet Spikes, I love how the purple goes all the way up to the toe.

Your closet probably looks like my local golf store

Back