I am on a quest to try it now since I have never had it. If and when I do I will let you know my thoughts. I enjoy Moes but their salsa was very disappointing to me, so I hope Chipotle delivers on the salsa.

Okay, I'm going to ask a really, really stupid question here:

Does FedEx deliver overnight to Iraq (in general)?

Their website says "Available throughout all 50 states...Not available in all areas of Alaska and Hawaii...Available from Hawaii in 1 or 2 business days." Thought by definition that would not mean "throughout all 50 states" but shows what I know.

Okay, I'm going to ask a really, really stupid question here:

Does FedEx deliver overnight to Iraq (in general)?

Not overnight, but they do international deliveries. Remind me Monday during (eastern time) work hours--I can go into our account and get the details. Not that we ship to Iraq, but you can get a lot more information from those sorts of web sites if you're logged on.

Not overnight, but they do international deliveries. Remind me Monday during (eastern time) work hours--I can go into our account and get the details. Not that we ship to Iraq, but you can get a lot more information from those sorts of web sites if you're logged on.

Oh, I was just curious.

I mean, wouldn't it be hilarious if bogeyme could just FedEx a burrito to his brother?

Oh, I was just curious.

I mean, wouldn't it be hilarious if bogeyme could just FedEx a burrito to his brother?

Bogey, take this and run with it--Fed Ex, DHL, somebody. Think of the great publicity and commercials they could create around sending the troops their favorite foods.

Oh, I was just curious.

Bogey, take this and run with it--Fed Ex, DHL, somebody. Think of the great publicity and commercials they could create around sending the troops their favorite foods.

They may ship to Iraq but I doubt they would be granted access to the military base. Actually from what I understand about the country I doubt FedEx or any of those countries ship to Iraq but it's possible.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but USPS said that Dry Ice can't be sent to an APO address. Regardless on how I sent it, it would have to be packed in dry ice to keep from making him sick and since dry ice can't be sent to an APO address I can't send one.

Back