I need you guys' help. Please step inside >>>

Dude_Abiding

Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks for joining me in here. I appreciate it. I need some guidance as I have been displaying some behaviors that concern me.

After viewing a recent thread by @fairwaynut, I've been noticing the following changes in my behavior and was wondering if you guys could maybe weigh in on what I can do to curb what's going on?

In the past two months I have:

-Joined every single Bettinardi-related group that I can find on FB. Whether it's Betti Talk or Betti Talk Gamer, I'm in it at this point.
-In my free time, I have been casually browsing the internet looking at nothing but putter covers and ball markers.
-Purchased one of those said covers (Blue Gangster)

And now I'm frantically searching the internet for putters that I don't need and will most likely end up being a topic of conflict at home (still not stopping me).

I'm afraid I'm as f**cked as I am handsome and this is the start of a terrible thing for me. But any suggestions on how to derail this train are extremely welcomed.

Revision: if you were to ask me how much blame I place on @fairwaynut for the above concerns, I would say it's about 88-94% his fault.

Thanks in advance. Be well.

Last edited:
Oh, and I just got my hip replaced. So I have nothing but time to do all of the above WAY more often than I normally would.

S.O.S.

Oh man! First I hope you recover from your hip replacement quickly!

Secondly, what's the problem? I don't see an issue.:ROFLMAO:

Thirdly, if you DO think there's an issue, let your wife know what you're doing. She'll put a stop to your antics ricky tick!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really though. You've got to have something to do while you recover.

I'd suggest something like this Potty Putter to keep you busy. Just put it at the foot of your wheelchair instead of the potty and get your game on!

Oh, and go get that Betti you've got your eye on. You know you want to. Tell your wife you're in pain and it'll help relieve it:D

It's a slippery slope for sure.

Whatever you do, I wouldn't ask @OldandStiff for advice on how to limit equipment purchases :ROFLMAO:

Oh man! First I hope you recover from your hip replacement quickly!

Secondly, what's the problem? I don't see an issue.:ROFLMAO:

Thirdly, if you DO think there's an issue, let your wife know what you're doing. She'll put a stop to your antics ricky tick!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really though. You've got to have something to do while you recover.

I'd suggest something like this Potty Putter to keep you busy. Just put it at the foot of your wheelchair instead of the potty and get your game on!

Oh, and go get that Betti you've got your eye on. You know you want to. Tell your wife you're in pain and it'll help relieve it:D

I'm laughing so God damn hard at that potty putter.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Maybe a thread on how handsome you are to counterbalance?
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d buy a display rack and keep it full. Once you want to add something, you have to get rid of one. It keeps the rotation going forward but with a set cap.

sorry but kinda glad to hear about the hip replacement, that at least means you took care of it....trying to find you a support group on the other issue.....

Good luck, and I would agree it is @fairwaynut fault 99.99% Guy has some beautiful putters but he is an enabler. :ROFLMAO:

It's a slippery slope for sure.

Whatever you do, I wouldn't ask @OldandStiff for advice on how to limit equipment purchases :ROFLMAO:

I don't have a problem. That guy @fairwaynut has a problem. He limits his craziness to one brand. Gotta spread it around to keep it from getting weird. :LOL:

Thanks for joining me in here. I appreciate it. I need some guidance as I have been displaying some behaviors that concern me.

After viewing a recent thread by @fairwaynut, I've been noticing the following changes in my behavior and was wondering if you guys could maybe weigh in on what I can do to curb what's going on?

In the past two months I have:

-Joined every single Bettinardi-related group that I can find on FB. Whether it's Betti Talk or Betti Talk Gamer, I'm in it at this point.
-In my free time, I have been casually browsing the internet looking at nothing but putter covers and ball markers.
-Purchased one of those said covers (Blue Gangster)

And now I'm frantically searching the internet for putters that I don't need and will most likely end up being a topic of conflict at home (still not stopping me).

I'm afraid I'm as f**cked as I am handsome and this is the start of a terrible thing for me. But any suggestions on how to derail this train are extremely welcomed.

Revision: if you were to ask me how much blame I place on @fairwaynut for the above concerns, I would say it's about 88-94% his fault.

Thanks in advance. Be well.

The sad part about it is that there is no known cure. Wait till you start anticipating each Hive event. :laughing:

I'm glad it's only 88-94%, if it was any higher I might feel bad. :p

Well, they say laughter is the best medicine. Personally, I've found that is NOT the case... Tequila IS the best medicine. Give someone enough tequila, and they will make you laugh.:D They may want to fight you as well, but you'll laugh.

And that potty putter... you need something to use those new putters you're going to get with. Might as well make it fun:D

I’m just waiting for me PM with the putters he doesn’t want. I keep waiting.

It will be a very long wait. :laughing:

I don't have a problem. That guy @fairwaynut has a problem. He limits his craziness to one brand. Gotta spread it around to keep it from getting weird. :LOL:

It's a problem my wife lives with every day..................................:laughing:

Listen to me Dude there is hope for you. I’ve golfed twice with @fairwaynut and I still do not own a Bettinardi nor do I desire one.
So we can throw out close contact as a reason for your affliction. No I think @fairwaynut has some kind of internet hold on you andI think I have a remedy for your disease Whenever you see a thread by @fairwaynut or a Bettinardi putter thread just repeat this 1 million times: B e t t I N O d I I’m not sure but this might be a cure for you. If not I’m sorry your beyond all help. :D

Well, they say laughter is the best medicine. Personally, I've found that is NOT the case... Tequila IS the best medicine. Give someone enough tequila, and they will make you laugh.:D They may want to fight you as well, but you'll laugh.

And that potty putter... you need something to use those new putters you're going to get with. Might as well make it fun:D

Single Malt works best for me. alc.gif

Listen to me Dude there is hope for you. I’ve golfed twice with @fairwaynut and I still do not own a Bettinardi nor do I desire one.
So we can throw out close contact as a reason for your affliction. No I think @fairwaynut has some kind of internet hold on you andI think I have a remedy for your disease Whenever you see a thread by @fairwaynut or a Bettinardi putter thread just repeat this 1 million times: B e t t I N O d I I’m not sure but this might be a cure for you. If not I’m sorry your beyond all help. :D

It usually works!!! :p :laughing:

And like I said I’ve golfed with @ fairwaynut twice and He is one HANDSOME man so your outta luck there too pal:D

Back