I think it will clear..

82* here in orlando today. hitting a small bucket of balls before work and i had a little sweat. don't cry for me, argentina.

I’m in Santa Barbara now helping out with the grandson . I was hoping on getting out on Sandpiper or SB golf club this week. It’s not looking real promising. Tomorrow maybe

Have you heard they are going to change the name of that resort?

I have heard from a buddy that lives in the villiage right at the base of the mountain. The MN DNR did the same name change thing a few years ago for a sandbar on the lake a mile or so from our home. They changed the name from Squaw Point to Gull Point(the lake is Gull Lake), but everyone still calls it Squaw Point. ;)

I feel unhappy just having seen that. That's not fun snow. That's a small amount (not enough to be fun) of crappy snow that's only purpose is to stop everything and everyone from doing what they want to do, and be cold and possibly wet while not doing it. Take it away. I don't want it!
Well said.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Slight frost delay??
I hate winter more and more every year!

49 degrees, windy and raining in the desert today, no golf for us - even we get crappy weather sometimes!

Supposed to get some snow here tomorrow we shall see! It is super cold and windy this is not why I live in AZ :LOL:

And I was complaining that it's cold... :ROFLMAO:

Ah, that's just a little dusting! It'll clear up soon...

We got 8" at home last night. We're having what feels to be a record snowfall year. I don't remember my snow piles being this big in January!

but it was only 55... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I got you some friends, ya pansy.

I might need to borrow them if I can't move my hands when I wake up though. They look like they'd be good for wiping away my manly tears. :LOL:

I got you some friends, ya pansy.

I might need to borrow them if I can't move my hands when I wake up though. They look like they'd be good for wiping away my manly tears. :LOL:

F39323EE-B0FD-4883-996D-EF62FDEB7F93.jpeg
This is unusual for AZ

Same on the California side of the Sierras, view from my deck this morning.

View attachment 8990186

Yeah I saw they had chain controls east of Placerville (I work in Placerville) and was hoping the snow level wouldnt drop any further than that.

Aaaaaah, feels like home :LOL:

That's right! Friends give us grief about being able to do what we want because we don't have kids, and I always come back at them with stuff like 'But you don't have to clear your drive (or mow your lawn, etc) after a 12 hour work day, do ya?!' So annoying. All we ever got in Nebraska was little annoying snow like that. Except it would still blow a 3 foot drift of it up against the door your wife uses at 5 a.m. Eff all that business. Good riddance!!

14" in Lincoln yesterday and last night...bet you're green with envy! ;)

Ah, that's just a little dusting! It'll clear up soon...

We got 8" at home last night. We're having what feels to be a record snowfall year. I don't remember my snow piles being this big in January!

I was actually thinking about you as I posted it. For you its like the Black Knight and just a flesh wound... More snow coming tonight and tomorrow. I think we get another 6-10.

Arizona Intercollegiate
Team/Player Leaderboard
Sewailo Golf Club - Arizona Intercollegiate Par: 71 Yardage: 7292
Tucson, AZ US
Jan 25-27, 2021

Coaches and players, round two play is currently suspended due to snow! We are monitoring the situation and will communicate return to play after 10am.
This is very unusual. AZ only gets snow every 2 or 3 years.

Back