I think it will clear..

I was actually thinking about you as I posted it. For you its like the Black Knight and just a flesh wound... More snow coming tonight and tomorrow. I think we get another 6-10.
My snow blower and shovels are all getting a workout this year... But at least I have them ready to go whenever needed.

Pretty hard freeze last night, roads were probably really icy this morning. Looks like high winds this afternoon, followed by more snow tonight, and snow or rain the rest of the week. Winter has definitely hit here, a little late this year, but now the News idiots can start up on the winter weather disaster stories, and lay off the gloom and doom drought stories for a few days.

Arizona Intercollegiate
Team/Player Leaderboard
Sewailo Golf Club - Arizona Intercollegiate Par: 71 Yardage: 7292
Tucson, AZ US
Jan 25-27, 2021

Coaches and players, round two play is currently suspended due to snow! We are monitoring the situation and will communicate return to play after 10am.
This is very unusual. AZ only gets snow every 2 or 3 years.
Crazy that you guys got that much in Tucson. The last time we got snow that actually stuck to the ground was December 31, 2014 (a few inches of it). According to the local news rag, it was the first time in 27 years. We get snow on the mountains just above town (at 4500-5000 feet elevation) more regularly, but it doesn't often make it down to us.

Arizona Intercollegiate
Team/Player Leaderboard
Sewailo Golf Club - Arizona Intercollegiate Par: 71 Yardage: 7292
Tucson, AZ US
Jan 25-27, 2021

Coaches and players, round two play is currently suspended due to snow! We are monitoring the situation and will communicate return to play after 10am.
This is very unusual. AZ only gets snow every 2 or 3 years.
Sucks for the suspended golf, but it's kind of beautiful when it snows there. I might have actually been there last time (Dec. 2018?), and I remember watching it fall in the foothills 20 years ago in college like it was yesterday. It's quite a sight.

Back