Ian Poulter's new Fottjoys per his Twitter

Graz

Husker Pride Nation Wide
Reaction score
Handicap
These are pics from Ian Poulter's Twitter account this morning. I hope I am not violating any terms of service by posting these. The link is below.
I am sure you will dig these JB. I know I do.

http://twitter.com/ianjamespoulter

36293015.jpg

36293436.jpg

36294141.jpg

36294513.jpg

36294848.jpg

I might rock the pink ones just to let people know that I support breast cancer awareness! :D

Love all of 'em. Great colors and color combos!

Ten pairs of new shoes? He doesn't fool around!

Notice the very basic pair of tennis shoes on the floor below the box, first pic. I wonder how he dresses in real life? Inquiring minds want to know!

Notice the very basic pair of tennis shoes on the floor below the box, first pic. I wonder how he dresses in real life? Inquiring minds want to know!

Gym shorts and a cut off t-shirt. :laughing:

Those are some cool color combos, I like the black and purple ones.

Wow,there are some interesting color combos.Too flashy for my taste

Since he has this many shoes, I wonder how many times he wears them before sticking them in the back of the closet...

Me, I've been rocking out the same pair of FJ's for about eight or nine seasons now...

Since he has this many shoes, I wonder how many times he wears them before sticking them in the back of the closet...

Me, I've been rocking out the same pair of FJ's for about eight or nine seasons now...

That's actually not good for your feet.Plus, there wouldn't be any more support left for your feet

Honestly I think he may wear a new pair every round. I know that is how it works in the NFL and the NBA. I don't see why they wouldn't do it for the PGA guys.

That's actually not good for your feet.Plus, there wouldn't be any more support left for your feet

Yeah I know... Especially since I walk most of the time.

Honestly I think he may wear a new pair every round. I know that is how it works in the NFL and the NBA. I don't see why they wouldn't do it for the PGA guys.

Why would someone want to wear a new one every round or game ?It takes time to break it in and get comfortable.

Why would someone want to wear a new one every round or game ?It takes time to break it in and get comfortable.

I agree. I know in the other pro sports leagues the players with shoe deals have their shoes custom made specifically for them so they are probably pretty darn nice fitting. I can't tell you how many damn blisters I have collected over the years from wearing brand news shoes without properly breaking them in.

Back