Photo Heavy IAN'S WITB FOR 2021

Tarrantian

Reaction score
Handicap
Contents outlined in my signature - Good times!!

Attachments

• 1 IT WITB 2021 FULL TAYLORMADE BAG.jpg
    1 IT WITB 2021 FULL TAYLORMADE BAG.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 52
  • 2 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SIM DRIVER SIM FAIRWAY SIM 3 HYBRID.jpg
    2 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SIM DRIVER SIM FAIRWAY SIM 3 HYBRID.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 4 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SIM DRIVER SIM FAIRWAY SIM 3 HYBRID.jpg
    4 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SIM DRIVER SIM FAIRWAY SIM 3 HYBRID.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 6 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE P790 (2019) IRONS 4-PW.jpg
    6 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE P790 (2019) IRONS 4-PW.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 7 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE P790 (2019) IRONS 4-PW.jpg
    7 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE P790 (2019) IRONS 4-PW.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 8 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND HI-TOE 50-54-58 WEDGES.jpg
    8 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND HI-TOE 50-54-58 WEDGES.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 9 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND HI-TOE 50-54-58 WEDGES.jpg
    9 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND HI-TOE 50-54-58 WEDGES.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 11 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SPIDER X SOTO PATINA MY SPIDER X.jpg
    11 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SPIDER X SOTO PATINA MY SPIDER X.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 53
  • 13 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SPIDER X SOTO PATINA MY SPIDER X.jpg
    13 IT WITB 2021 TAYLORMADE SPIDER X SOTO PATINA MY SPIDER X.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 14 IT WITB 2021 BUSHNELL PRO XE SKYCADDIE SX500.jpg
    14 IT WITB 2021 BUSHNELL PRO XE SKYCADDIE SX500.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 48
VERY nice. Rocking that TMaG well.

Looks like a great bag!

Great setup.

Great bag! I wish I could say my current bag will be my witb for 2021 ☹️

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you’re a TaylorMade fan.
Sweet setup!

Taylormade makes some beautiful putters. And what i think is the best putter of all time... the spider. Nice setup there.

How often do you switch between the soto and one of the spiders? And why?

Great set up! TMade!

How often do you switch between the soto and one of the spiders? And why?

Great question - Bottom line, I'm a traditional blade kind of guy (in terms of I love the look of a blade)...

The dirty truth is I putt much better with a mallett, and can tolerate the the look of the Spiders.

If I could sink more with a blade I would use is more often, likely the only time it will get used is if I'm on a really bad putting streak. Only used it this year for a 3 week period in June, likely should never be a consideration and I should force my way through poor putting periods rather than switch to the blade (Maybe makes things worse?)...

Sometimes you just need a 'fresh' look, but for all intents and purpsoses, Spider X it is.

- Ian

Great question - Bottom line, I'm a traditional blade kind of guy (in terms of I love the look of a blade)...

The dirty truth is I putt much better with a mallett, and can tolerate the the look of the Spiders.

If I could sink more with a blade I would use is more often, likely the only time it will get used is if I'm on a really bad putting streak. Only used it this year for a 3 week period in June, likely should never be a consideration and I should force my way through poor putting periods rather than switch to the blade (Maybe makes things worse?)...

Sometimes you just need a 'fresh' look, but for all intents and purpsoses, Spider X it is.

- Ian

Spider in general is my favorite putter of all time. I played the Vicino, the Ghost Spider, and now the Tour Spider black.

Next question, what makes you bag a full set of Taylormade? I think they are possibly the best top to bottom, but is it just the clubs, is there something you like about the company and brand?

Awesome looking bag Ian, hope you’ve been well. Maybe we’ll cross paths this year if you make it down to Bellvegas!

Spider in general is my favorite putter of all time. I played the Vicino, the Ghost Spider, and now the Tour Spider black.

Next question, what makes you bag a full set of Taylormade? I think they are possibly the best top to bottom, but is it just the clubs, is there something you like about the company and brand?

OCD? 😁....

Seriously, I got my first TM bag full in 2013 (RBZ Stage 2, etc.) and never looked back...

Pretty much upgrade woods yearly (probably should do my wedges as well), irons biannually - This year did it all...

I’ve hit others but it’s a feel thing and TM just feels good, I improve every year and this past was no exception...

Looking forward to big things in 2021 and judging from my numbers in the indoor sims, my new SIMS are going to be amazing!!

Loved the original P790’s, the 2019 versions seem to have all the positives and just a tad more forgiveness, they’re stunningly beautiful as well...

People complain about the annual churn in products (as do I at times), but it undeniably speaks to the drive for innovation.

Nuff said?

Cheers,

- Ian

OCD? 😁....

Seriously, I got my first TM bag full in 2013 (RBZ Stage 2, etc.) and never looked back...

Pretty much upgrade woods yearly (probably should do my wedges as well), irons biannually - This year did it all...

I’ve hit others but it’s a feel thing and TM just feels good, I improve every year and this past was no exception...

Looking forward to big things in 2021 and judging from my numbers in the indoor sims, my new SIMS are going to be amazing!!

Loved the original P790’s, the 2019 versions seem to have all the positives and just a tad more forgiveness, they’re stunningly beautiful as well...

People complain about the annual churn in products (as do I at times), but it undeniably speaks to the drive for innovation.

Nuff said?

Cheers,

- Ian

I appreciate the reply Ian! Thanks. I played TM for a while, shot my best scores ever (was probably also in better shape). Seriously pondering the new P*770.

OCD? 😁....

I loved those old product teams at TaylorMade. Just about all from those days have gone to other companies, but man those teams were fun.

Awesome Taylormade setup there. 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽

Nice bag, I came very close to almost have a full bag TMaG gear minus the hybrid. However I ended up with Mizuno irons and have kept my titleist 816 hybrid. The p770's were so close and the Spider has been my favorite putter for a long time.

I loved those old product teams at TaylorMade. Just about all from those days have gone to other companies, but man those teams were fun.

Is Kia Ma still there? I think Taylormade makes some of the nicest looking and best putters.

Back