"Ideal" Driver Spin

At the moment, my "consistent" swing is a pretty bad slice. I am trying to work on it, but due the weather up here and minimal places to work on it, there's not too much I can do about it at the moment. Assuming that come Outing time, my swing is still more or less unchanged, will I be able to look at club and shaft options to help me?

Yes, but due keep in mind that choosing a club and shaft for an inconsistent swing may do more harm than good. Your best bet is to stick with what you have and work with it as much as possible to gain some consistency. Once there, choose for optimization.

Getting fit is a crucial part of the game and helps everybody, and I have played with you and the driver and shaft you have now should be no issue whatsoever.

Yes, but due keep in mind that choosing a club and shaft for an inconsistent swing may do more harm than good. Your best bet is to stick with what you have and work with it as much as possible to gain some consistency. Once there, choose for optimization.

Getting fit is a crucial part of the game and helps everybody, and I have played with you and the driver and shaft you have now should be no issue whatsoever.

I understand, thanks JB. Once the snow clears up here, I'll be goin full bore to work on my swing. I hope to have it in a better place by the time the Outing rolls around. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to hit my current setup for obvious reasons, but I do like what I see so far. I hope with a bit more work, it will be even better.

Back