If Die Hard is a Christmas movie...

My wife is threatening to sic her dog on any and all of you talking that Gremlins ain't a Christmas movie sh*t. It's a 6 lb, brown and white, big eared chihuahua named Gizmo. Be warned - It may not spawn hairless demons that try to chew your face off, but he will crap on your rug and piss in your shoes the second you turn your back on him.

Time to end this argument once and for all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0c6a1904927020a1515cdfa8463f7698.jpg

Nakatomi Plaza had such high promise

2C29970B-8E7C-46F4-B0D0-9BDF912F5425.jpeg

They even end the movie with a Christmas song, what the hell else do you people want?
Home Alone, also.

In my best (legitimate, mind you) NYC accent, "c'mon, already... you freakin' #$&*@!# (poopin') me?!?!"

IMG_1456.JPG

644F8550-73AA-4B8C-B612-EBC8B7D10C47.png

Die Hard is a Christmas movie. So is Full Metal Jacket:

I say Die Hard IS a Christmas movie as the background is a Christmas/Holiday party and we have Christmas music playing.

Ho Ho Ho.

Die Hard is a Christmas movie. So is Full Metal Jacket:

One Christmas scene does not make a movie a Christmas movie. The entire Die Hard movie was set sitting the Christmas season (Eve?).

Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie. It's a movie aired a lot this time of year. A big difference in my book.

I don't care if people consider Die Hard a Christmas movie, but I do not consider Die Hard a Christmas movie.

Is Frozen a Christmas movie?

It IS a Christmas movie, and because of that, so too is Lethal Weapon.

I think there should be remade version with Sgt. Al Powell buying Christmas Tree Cakes instead of Twinkies for his pregnant wife....

Kinda like Spielberg replacing FBI guns with radios...

The guy that wrote it is on the record that it is a Christmas movie.

I think xmas movies are any movie you love to revisit with friends and family, not for its holiday content, but for its entertainment value.

My buddy and his dad watch Deliverance every holiday. For sure it has to do with giving :cool:, but not in a good way. Still something they get together to watch every xmas, so could be seen as an xmas movie from a certain point of view...

If a film set around a Christmas party, features the song Let It Snow and has the phrase Ho Ho Ho as one of its famous lines isn’t a Christmas movie, I’d love to know what exactly does constitute a Christmas movie LOL.

If a film set around a Christmas party, features the song Let It Snow and has the phrase Ho Ho Ho as one of its famous lines isn’t a Christmas movie, I’d love to know what exactly does constitute a Christmas movie LOL.
It has to be ran sometime between Halloween and Christmas on the Lifetime Channel.

You guys are all wrong..

He says "Yippee Ki Ay"

Its a western.. Duh...

Back