If this is INDEED the future.....count me in.

That is pretty cool. I would definitely try it. Doesn't leave a lot of room for beverages though.
Something tells me that adding beverages into the equation here would not end well haha

I can barely keep my balance walking with my golf bag on my back.... add in something I actually need to balance on top of and has motion capabilities.... no go!

I’m in when we get the Marty Mcfly editions.

Not a single chance I would finish the round with the same amount of unbroken bones as when I started!
I'm with you! I couldn't stay on that to save my life. My younger brother got one and bragged how easy they were, lean forward goes faster, lean back slower, etc... I said I'm not getting on that thing. He kept claiming how easy it was, I said I'm too old and I'll break something. "No you won't" was his response, he hops on to show me and goes faster and faster, hit a bump in the road and.....broke his arm on the fall. I still haven't gone near one!!

Looks like fun but, at my advanced age, I am probably safer continuing to walk and push my cart.

I’ve broken both of my arms. Those are the good ole days I’d expect to revisit with one of these.

Not just no, but no way, no how, never.....

Wouldn't go on the one board. That's asking for a fall from me. Not strong on the sideways boarding sports. But I am all about a one person scooter or the finn cycle.

Just watch the follow up video on the one wheel from fried eggs golf.

It looks like a bunch of fun but yeah, you're gonna get hurt.

Ya that is a hard pass for me. Finn Scooter yes, walking with a trolley following for sure.

That would be no for me, my body doesn't bounce anymore.

I’d fall after the first hole, somehow lose battery on the back 9 and still have a blast!

Flat course I'd try it... Definitely no cocktails and maybe a beer or two but no more.

This requires a lot of watching the course because a wet area or bump will send you flying.

Something tells me that adding beverages into the equation here would not end well haha
Whaddyamean? It looks like a classic "Hold my beer!" opportunity. :p

Whaddyamean? It looks like a classic "Hold my beer!" opportunity. :p
Challenge accepted....

See, I can't resist. Is why I injure myself. Frequently.

Watched some videos... They seem like smooth rollers. Obviously balance is key.

I'm on board(see what I did there;):p:cool:) to try these...

Hard no.

I grew up on skateboards and still water ski regularly my balance is pretty good. I would prefer to learn on grass though and not on pavement. There is a ski area in NH that has them available to learn/rent. I haven't done it yet but I probably will at some point.

This has broken neck written all over it

An orthopedist's dream! I used to skateboard and broke a couple of bones on those. At my age, I'll stick to carts.

I wonder how it is on uneven ground, crappy fairways and thick rough... regardless, if you take a spill on something like that, it may not end well so I'm probably out

I mean, my ball occasionally lands in some not so friendly terrain so not sure I would have the balance to stay kn that board on anything other than smooth ground
I’m getting an Action Park alpine slide vibe with that on hilly courses...looks like a blast!!

I would 100% fall on my butt.

Back